Stacy's Mom

Part two of Crush on a Mom!

Brian's PoV

My lips locked with Sal's. He brought his hand up to my jaw and squished his nose against my cheek. I grabbed his hips and squeezed them. Stacy's mom and Stacy stared at us, but who gave a shit? I was taken away by this kiss. Sal had been my one true love after all.

He pulled away and he was breathless. Sal had red cheeks and they were red as a fire truck. I smiled and hugged him. Stacy walked over to the pool and dived in. She swam to us, looking at us surprised. I brought Sal on top of the float with me. Stacy stuttered, trying to say words.

"Y-you guys are t-together?!" She was surprised. So was I. I never expected to get a kiss from Sal but I loved every single bit of it. We looked at each other and nodded our heads. She was surprised but she thought we looked cute together.

"Awwwwwwww, you guys are cute together!"

I chuckled and felt Sal his face bury into my neck. I rubbed his back, making him smile. I glanced at Stacy's mom. She was on the chair, her arms crossed and looked away from me as soon as I saw her. Was it just because I kissed Sal? I was in love with him tho!

I didn't know. Was I in love with Sal? Well, of course. Because he was the cutest person on the planet. Stacy's mom dived in and stayed far way from us. I couldn't keep my eyes off her but when I felt Sal's arm, I knew to look away from her.

He was jealous, I knew it.

It was time to leave. I grabbed my stuff before I felt Stacy's mom's hand on my shoulder. She kissed my cheek and said, "Brian, when you decide, give me a call and we'll hang out without them around."

I was in shock.

What should I do?