Halloween

In 1995.

Brian's PoV
I was just a teenager, okay? I walked up and down the streets with the guys. We were just getting candy as we did. I was dressed up in a hoodie and a mask and so was Joe. Sal was dressed up in only a hoodie that had the Spider-Man on the hoodie. Murr was dressed in a normal clothes. Stupid.

"Dude, it's getting kind of late. Don't you think?" Sal mumbled, getting closer to me and clinging onto my arm. Joe shook his head and said, "Nah. It's only 10:30 dude."

We had stopped in front of the house. The house that had scared us the most.

The Myers house.

There was a myth about how the Myers house was haunted from a man named Micheal Myers. Micheal had killed his sister. Of course, the weakest one believed it. Sal believed it. But Joe, Murr, and I didn't. We snickered.

"Heya Sal. You're a pussy."

"I'm not!"

"If you're not, go up to the house and open the door." I smirked. I knew I was doing something wrong but it would be funny just to see him get scared. He gulped, walked slowly to the porch and stood in front of the door. Before he could open the door, we heard, "Hey Sal, get your ass away from there."

Of course, we ran away. We continued getting candy. As I walked to one house, I had bumped into a man and he had a mask on. He had some blue coveralls on.

"Cool costume dude!" I said. But I didn't know he had a knife until he aimed at me. My eyes widened and I began to run. The guys saw and they ran as well. Sal shrieked, "That's Micheal Myers!"

We all ran faster, and stopped by hiding behind a tree. We caught our breath until we saw him again.

In a stolen car?! What the fuck are we going to do?!