A Night To Not Forget

SMUT WARNING!

Sal's PoV
Q pushed me inside my house. He pushed me against the wall.

He ran a finger over my cheek before our lips met. He kissed me with all his might. He slid his hands down my hands and I shivered at his touch with excitement.

Q dragged me into my bedroom. He pushed against the door and began to kiss my jaw. I moaned and my legs quivered.

I moaned and tugged the curls of his hair. His hands rested on my hips. He took off my shirt and chucked on the floor.

He kissed wrapping his arms around my waist. I tilted my head and our tongues met. They swirled in our mouths. I chucked his shirt off.

He pushed down on the bed and I took off his jeans. He kissed down my neck and chest. He nipped and sucked on my neck. I felt his hot breath on my chest.

He tugged at my pants and he saw my bulge through my boxers. He grasped my bulge and I moaned loudly. He slid off my boxers. He grabbed my shaft and I felt his tongue on my shaft.

I grabbed his hair and I spilled my climax into him. He swallowed and slid up my body and kissed me. I swirled my tongue in his. He took off his boxers.

He began to thrust into me. He pumped my shaft and I grabbed the sheets. I felt his hand touch mine and intertwine fingers.

His thrusts got sloppy and he spilled into me. He pulled out of me and collapsed next to me. He grabbed my cheek and kissed my lips.

"I love you Sally."
"I love you too Q."
I kissed him again and when I pulled away, he reconnected our lips.

I will forever always love Brian Quinn.