Jealousment

SMUT WARNING!!
Sal's PoV
Done. That's what he said. Brian Q Quinn said he was done.
"Sal! I'm fucking done with you!"

I stared at him in sadness. He stared back with the venom and vicious eyes of his. His face was red. He breathed heavily.

"Sal! You went and flirted with some chick!"
First of all, I didn't. She was just a fan and she just came and said hello to me. He got mad out of all sudden.

She just took a picture with me and kissed my cheek for the picture. Q got mad and left the bar. Now, here we are.

She was a fan! And he can't understand that in his thick skull of his! I rolled my eyes at him.

"You know what! What's your problem Q! We had a good relationship but now everytime a fan comes up to me, you fucking have to lash out on me or argue!"

His face turned back to normal. He looked at me. Q went to the bedroom. He closed the door behind him in shame.

"I'm leaving this instance! You go ahead and go cheat on me Quinn! You don't care about me! All you want to do is argue when a fan says hello!"

I drove to my house and lied down on my bed. I had nothing to do. I put on American Dad! and watched it. I loved the intro to the show because it was catchy.

I remember watching this and singing the intro with Q. I watched the episode.

Q's PoV
Sal left my house. I saw my cat, Benjamin. I picked him up and kissed his head. I decided to go to Sal's house. I put on my jeans and shirt and headed to his house.
~~~~~~~
I opened his door and heard American Dad! and smiled to myself. I went to his bedroom and I saw him in his shirt,boxers and glasses. He was snoring away.

I closed the door behind me. He woke up.
"What are you doing here Q?"
"I'm sorry Sal. Please forgive me." I kissed him forcefully.

He kissed back and we fell back not breaking the kiss. He pulled me up into a sitting position. He sat on my lap and kissed me. I ran my hands down to his sides.

I lifted his shirt off and he lifted mine off. I chucked his shirt to the side. He kissed me and ran his hands down my neck down to my chest.

He unbuckled my belt and I stepped out of them. He kissed me and I flipped his and I felt his boner through his boxers.

I swirled my tongue with his. I heard soft breathing and soft muffled moans. I attached my lips to his jaw. I kissed down his neck and down his chest. He tugged at my hair softly.

I reached to his boxers and pulled them down with my teeth. I saw his throbbing shaft. I started to suck on his shaft and he moaned. He tugged my hair.

I felt his climax coming. He spilled inside of my mouth. I kissed him passionately. I felt his hands slid down my boxers. He groped my ass and I moaned into his mouth.

He slid off my boxers. I started to thrust. He digged his fingertips into my shoulders. I let our palms touch and intertwine our fingers. I thrusted slowly and spilled inside of him.

I pulled out of him. I collapsed next to me.
"I love you Sal."
"I love you too Q."
I kissed once more.
I love Sal Vulcano more than this world.