It Was A Mistake!

SMUT WARNING!
Sal's PoV
I got drunk with Brian last night because we were celebrating the Nitro Circus special and Brian was intoxicated. At some point, Brian planted his lips on mine, making my heart flutter. Knowing I liked Brian since high school, I enjoyed this.

Things ended up, well, in the bedroom if you know I mean. I woke up the next morning, my head throbbing and saw Brian lying next to me, which made me happy.

I went to the bathroom to take a shower until I noticed I had love bites on my neck and they were visible. Shit. What would Brian think? I took a shower and grabbed my clothes and put them on.

Brian woke up and saw me. "Hey Sal. Where am I?" He asked me. I didn't know what to say. "In my house. In my bed." I stuttered. He looked shocked and quickly ran to the bathroom. He saw love bites on his neck and collarbone. Brian began to cry and I stood there, feeling like an idiot.

"I slept with you didn't I?" He sobbed. I nodded my head and Brian looked at me and quickly ran to my room. Brian grabbed the chucked clothes on the floor. He hastily put them on.

"Brian. Please. Let's talk about this." I told him. We sat on the couch. Brian stared at the floor not wanting to look at me. "It was a mistake Sal. Us having sex was a mistake." He stated. I lied by nodding, but I knew it wasn't for me.

"I'll see you later Brian." I told him, as he quickly ran to his car, and drove away. I began crying, knowing he would never like me.
~~~~~~
It was the afternoon, I watching the final episodes of Stranger Things until I heard a knock at my door. It was Brian.

"Sal? Please open up." Brian pleaded. I opened the door to see a man who I've admired and adored for the longest time.

"You remember when we had sex? It wasn't a mistake. Sal. I like you." Brian confessed. "I like you too Brian. Since high school." I stated. He looked at me with those brown orbs, which made me smile.

Brian leant over and pressed his lips on mine. He put his hand on my cheek, while I roamed my hands on his back. He put his hand on my neck, slamming our lips together. Brian ran his tongue across my bottom lip, swirling our tongues in our mouths.

Brian pulled away, panting and I pulled him to my bedroom. He closed the door behind us and pushed me up against it. I crashed our lips together, his hands roamed at my sides, pulling at my shirt. He lifted the shirt up, and chucked it to the side.

We walked towards the bed, not breaking the kiss and fell down on the bed. Brian fell on top of me, straddling my hips. I began kissing down my jawline, I began moaning and tugged at his hair. I pushed his hoodie from his shoulders.

Brian palmed my hard shaft, as I moaned loudly. He kissed down my neck, as I pulled at his shirt, and lifted it up. I chucked it across the room. Brian kissed down my collarbone, my chest, and stopped at my shorts.

He hastily unbuckled my belt, slipping my pants off. I cupped his cheeks and kissed him forcefully, pulling at his jeans, slipping them off.

Brian began rolling his hips, while I moaned into his mouth. Brian pulled off my boxers, practically almost ripping them off.

He pumped my shaft, has I let out a moan. Brian licked my tip, trying to tease me. He enclosed his lips on my shaft, I tugged at his hair.

I released my climax into his mouth. Brian's lips once again melded with mine, as I pushed down his boxers. I pushed a finger into me, I moaned out loudly.

He began thrusting, he gripped on to my hips. I gripped his shoulders, our palms entwining. Brian rode his high, his climax near. He finally released as he collapsed next to me.

"I love you Sal." Brian panted. "I love you too Brian." I told him. He leant over and pulled me into a sloppy kiss.

Maybe it wasn't a mistake after all.