House Filled With Memories

'Baby we build this house on memories, take my picture now, shake till you see it. And when your fantasies becoming your legacy, promise me a place in your house of memories.'
-house of memories
panic! at the disco

Brian's POV
"I can't handle your bullshit, Sal! You're getting jealous for no reason!"

Shouts were being threw back and forward to me and Sal. He was getting jealous just because a girl kissed me and pushed her off and told her I was dating someone but he didn't get the memo. He was so aggravated, I told him I didn't do it. But yet, he still was so angered.

"You kissed her, Bri!" Sal spat at me, his finger poked my chest. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my hoodie and my keys.

"I'm fucking leaving."

"Babe.."

"Don't fucking call me that. Just realize that this house was filled with memories made by you and me."

I slammed the door and walked out. I opened the door to my Jeep and began to drive to the nearest bar. I wasn't in the mood to put with Sal's jealousy and bullshit anymore. I just couldn't.

I sighed, trying to restrain myself from crying. It wasn't my fault. Maybe he needed to stop with his jealousy problems and we would be resolved. His jealousy was something that couldn't be erased from him. It was a part of him.

I got out and walked in. I sat down next to a woman, she was pretty but she wasn't my type. I grabbed the beer that the bartender gave me.

"Hey, what's your name?"

I looked next to me to see the woman talking to me.

"Um Brian."

"Brian? Stacey."

I shook hands with her. I stared outside, trying not to make contact with the woman. She tried to get my attention but it didn't work.

I got a little drunk but she thought it would be such a great idea to kiss me.

She grabbed my face and kissed me. I pushed her off.

"Get the fuck off me!"

"Why wont let me kiss you?"

"Because I have a boyfriend!"