Questionable Love

Sal's PoV
I was sitting next to Q while Joe and Murr were in front of us. We were all laughing and eating. Joe and Murr began throwing food each other, beginning to act childish, not even noticing how mature they are.

Q and I began to watch them and laugh hysterically. "Hey Sal! Think fast!" Joe said and threw food at me. I stared at him in shock. I grabbed my fries and threw at him. Q still laughed and I threw fries at him.

"Excuse sirs. I need you to stop or I'll have to kick you out." The waiter told us. We nodded our heads and stopped. We all chuckled at the fact that we were almost kicked out.

Q and I went to my house to record a What Say You? podcast. We recorded the podcast and began talking about random shit. I know, we were bored. Every time he smiled, I felt my butterflies fly in my stomach.

"I have a question, Q." I said. He looked at me and shrugged his shoulders. "Yeah?" He looked at me.

"Have you loved someone but don't know if you actually love them or not?" I asked. Q looked at the floor and nodded slowly. "I'm in love with someone but I don't know if I love them." I said.

Q looked at me and I looked back. "Thats some type of questionable love right there." Q chuckled. I finally understood, I actually do love Q.

Me and Q looked once again, I leant forward and planted my lips on his. I thought he wasn't gonna kiss back, but he actually did. The taste of Q's lips lit a spark inside of me and it drove me insane.

He pulled back and ran his thumb across my cheek. He once again kissed me again, his tongue melding with mine. I pulled away panting.

"I love you." Q and I said at the same time. I blushed and tried to hide it. "You're cute, you know that?" Q said. I looked away, smiling.

Q has the place in my heart that no one else could have or replace.