My Best Friend's Brother

This is when they were highschool.
Sal's PoV
I had got out of school early so I was hanging with my best friend Joe and I saw James and he came over.
"Hey guys I want you to meet my brother!" James said.
He was pulling his brother by the arm. His brother was cute. As soon as I saw him, I knew I had a crush on him. He waved at us.
"He could be shy sometimes."
"Hey not true! Oh my name is Brian."
He had brown hair, brown eyes that were adorable, and he was wearing casual clothes.
"James let go of my arm please."
"Oh sorry bro." He let's go of his brothers arm. I was still shocked that Brian was Jame's brother.
"So Brian meet my friends. The one with the baby blue eyes is Joe. Say hi Brian." James said.
"Hi Joe." He said while shaking his hand.
"So the one next to him is Sal. Say hi Brian."
"Hey Sal. You look like a pretty cool dude. By the way James this isn't preschool." He said while shaking my hand.
My heart fluttered when he gave me the compliment.
James and Joe played Pokémon while me and Brian talked.
"So what do you like doing Brian?" I asked.
"Um I like playing video games and watching wrestling."
"I love playing video games!" I said.
We accidentally touched hands. Good thing James and Joe didn't see. We locked eyes and he smiled. I started to smile and he leaned over and pressed his lips on mine. I was shocked at first but then closed my eyes. My lips moved in sync with his. He pushed me down on the grass with his hands on my hips. We pulled away and he rested his forehead against mine. James looked over and saw what happened and Joe also saw what happened.
"Interrupting your moment are we?" Joe said. We looked at each other and laughed. We said our goodbyes and before Brian left, he kissed my lips. Now I am currently dating Brian. But I never knew my best friend had such a cute brother.