I... Love.... You.....

Sal's PoV

Brian had tears spilling out of his eyes like a stream. It wasn't normal for a man like him, even I couldn't bear watching him. I just stared at him, confused, shocked, but also tried to help him calm down but I don't think that was going to happen any time soon.

"Brian, please calm down. Stop crying and look at me." I said softly but his cries turned more.. aggressive. He pushed me back and made me bump until a wall, hurting me but it didn't matter to Brian right now.

"Fuck you! You can't tell me what I can do! Just leave me alone and get out of my house!" I did as what I was I told and left his house. Man, what was up with Brian lately? I mean he never laughed anymore, never smiled, just was locked away in his house. The guys asked me to check up on him, didn't go very well as you could tell. I mean, there is something wrong.

Something's up with Brian.

Brian's PoV

Depression. It's a bitch, isn't it?

I don't feel the way I just use to, happiness and joyful ness, it just went away. Maybe Sal will never know, maybe I feel like this because of him. I'm not really happy, I'm not okay, I'm not alright.

Just to see him with other people, happy, just makes me feel so jealous.

I'll never be good enough.

I couldn't take it anymore.

Sal's PoV

I needed to talk to Brian, sort things out. I was at his house, parking my car. I saw his door was still open and I walked inside, confused.

"Hey Bri? We need to sort things out." I called out. I looked for him everywhere, but yet couldn't find him. I walked over to the bathroom to see a horror.

Brian was sprawled out on the floor with bad cuts on his arm, his eyes were squinting. He looked like if he were about to black out. I fell to the floor trying to help him.

"No. No. Brian. Stay with me." I tried helping him, until he stopped me.

"Sal. Stop. Look at me." He said softly. Tears rolled down my cheeks.

"I..... Love..... You...."

Were his last words until he blacked out.