Crush On A Mom

''I know it might be wrong but I'm in love with Stacy's mom.'
-stacy's mom
fountains of wayne

Brian's PoV

I was walking the hallways of sucky high school with Sal. It was just a normal day. Sal carried his books in his arms and I walked with nothing but my hands in my pocket. I walked past Stacy and she smiled at me. There was one thing I liked about her.

Her mom.

Now I don't mean it as a joke. Her mom is really hot, but I don't think Sal agreed with me.

"Dude. I know I've told you so many times but Stacy's mom is really hot."

Sal scoffed and rolled his eyes. He walked faster but I caught up. I ruffled his hair and said, "what's wrong? You don't like me saying that so many times?" He nodded his head and he mumbled, "It's getting annoying." I nodded my head and wrapped my arm around his shoulder.

"I mean if I was gay, I would totally date you." I randomly said. No one knew I was bisexual, it was a secret. I would totally date Sal! He has the looks, the personality, everything! One other secret is that,

I'm in love with Sal.

I never told anyone.

He looked at me and smiled. "So would I."

______

I had finally gotten out and me and Sal headed to Stacy's house. She waited for me in front of her house.  She waved at me and I waved back with a big grin on my face. Stacy's mom was there. In a bikini. My face went red. Sal stared at me with jealousy.

I walked over and got in the pool. Sal got on top of a float and floated around in the pool. I saw Stacy's mom walk over to me, she looked like she was going to kiss my cheek until,

Sal moved her and locked lips with me.