Should I?

Part three of Crush on a Mom!

Brian's PoV

I stared at Stacy's mom as she walked away and I bit my lip. I looked at her and down and I chuckled. I licked my lips and walked to my car, where Sal was waiting. His arms were crossed, his face was red, and his eyebrows furrowed. I could tell, he was mad.

I got in and started the engine. He looked outside, avoiding contact and any type of conversation with me. He was most certainly the jealous type. I drove off, waving bye to Stacy. I told myself, "Don't think of her, you know you love Sal. Shit but I also love her mom." Sal's arm brushed against mine, but he scooted away. I grabbed his hand but he pulled away and scoffed.

"Sal I'm so-"

"No you aren't. Shut up. You know you want that stupid hoe. Fucking Stacy's mom."

I sighed and looked forward. He was mad, so mad I couldn't even say sorry. I wasn't alright, because he made me upset just because Stacy's mom had just kissed me on the cheek. Sal did way more than she did. Sal locked lips with me. I enjoyed it, very much.

I kissed his cheek, he still didn't budge. Slowly, I turned to kiss his lips but he swatted his hand at me. I sighed and finally arrived to his house.

"B-bye."

He mumbled underneath his breath, "Bye." He slammed the door and walked to his house. I watched him. I was terrible. Maybe having a crush on a mom is way too weird. I drove home and fell on top of the couch. I saw the phone at the corner of my eye.

I walked over to it and picked it up. I dialed a number and said,

"Hi. Is this Stacy's mom?"