The Saga pt. 5

Prince stood to the left, Kim's arms wrapped around him. He peers over at the way she has a natural pout within her lips. The attraction he feels toward her is unbelievable. Surprisingly, she somewhat feels a mutual attaction— although, it is purely sexual. Kim can not help but be curious of the boy who comes in and to call her beautiful practically every single day. No matter how annoying he may be, she'd be lying if she said she never wondered how much motion happened to be in his ocean. She never cared until yesterday.

So, she gave him her number.

"Way to go, Paul." Elise laughs with Joey as the two stand reminiscing on the a day they sat and watched an elderly couple arguing in Electric Fetus, Joey's job. "They argue like that in Utah?"

Joey's head shakes.

Prince glances at Joey and Elise, he then looks back at Kim wondering why they aren't looking as happy as his friend and her other friend. He takes it upon himself to try and create some conversation. "Hey, Kim?" Kim looks at Prince. "You got a pen and paper," he questions.

Kim digs into her purse. "Uh, yeah... here." She hands it over to him. He takes it and quickly steps aside to scribble on the paper. Elise glances over at him, she already knows what he's writing. It's his favorite joke, he tells it all the time. She finds it hilarious. To keep from ruining the joke's affect, she continues talking to Joey as if she has no idea what Prince has up his sleeve.

W-R-E-C-K-A   S-T-O-W

"Read it," Prince slips her the paper with a devious grin resting on his face.

Kim stares down at the paper. "What is it?"

"Just read it."

"No, seriously, how do you say it? What is it?" Kim questions genuinely baffled.

"Wrecka stow," Prince fluently says before slipping into a field of giggles. "Get it? A wrecka stow?!" Kim sits unamused leaving Prince's confidence to decline by a half a notch. What a dud, he thinks to himself. Prince's laughter halts and a perfunctory expression takes over. "A record store. Kim, it's a record store.... a place that one buys records."

Kim nods slowly. "Oh, got it."

Prince smacks his lips. He leans forward to catch a glimpse of Elise and her date— who happens to simply be her friend doing her a favor. "Aye, Joey," Prince calls out. Joey leans forward to face Prince, a cheeky Elise does the same. Prince passes him the paper. "What's this say, man?"

"Uh.." Joey retrieves the paper.

"If you wanted to buy a Prince album, where would you go?" Prince's snickering breaks his words up, Joey is left utterly confused. He's close to cracking the code though.

Elise leans over and whispers in his ear. "Where do you work, Joey?" Joey stares at the paper another half of a second before his guffaw leaves Kim beyond annoyed. The three friends sit laughing. When Kim points at the door of the theatre. Elise glances down at her watch. "Oop, time to go!"

All four of them file into the theatre, three of them still giggling as Joey continuously repeats Wrecka Stow. They take their seats and the lights immediately dim. It is now that Kim realizes it's time for her to start putting her effort forward in hopes of snagging a spot in bed next to Prince so that she has the opportunity to fulfill her carnal curiosity regarding Prince.