Pheromone Prelude

Waves crashing against shore, she lies beneath his touch. A soft, calming, and warm aura is carried through his entire energy as the moon shines down upon their skin. Waves crashing against shore, she watches as he carefully places his left hand beneath her head. A soft, nurturing, and warm aura is carried through his entire energy as the full moon exhibits every possible shade of brown his orbs carry.

"Come."

She stares deeply into his soul's windows, feeling herself fall deeper and deeper beneath his spell. Millions and millions of grains of sand cover their bodies. His black shirt, made of an expensive material she's never encountered, is buttoned up to the center of his abdomen. The look in his eye is something of another world that is beyond this universe.

He brings her closer to him, her neck hairs raising far above their natural state. "Lie down beneath my shadow." She is pulled closer to than the human mind can fathom. "Lie down beneath my shadow with great delight and your fruit will be sweet to me."

Her eyes close, soaking in his every word and allowing them to ring around in her mind. If sex were to be a person, sex would be him. She knows it, she just knows it has to be true.

"Come."

His touch spreads a blanket of euphoria across my torso. The chills are undeniably the greatest feeling that she has ever felt in my entire life. She swears she has seen the gates of heaven. The angels are singing, she believes. A brand new way of life is what she is being introduced to. She is immediately addicted to this brand new feeling. The amazing talents that his hands carry have yet to have been exploited. Yet, she has some form of a seventh sense that tells her has special touch. A touch that is special enough to drive her into an emotional breakdown that is evenly laced with tears of joy.

"My left hand under your head." He takes his free hand left and smoothly slides it into the hemming of her panties. The soft pads of his index and middle finger rests on top of her clitoris' hood. "While my right embraces time therein my virgin love's..." He slides his hand further down. He dips his middle finger into the moist cave that he is yearning to call home. "Wine." She hums lowly, extending her legs out to match the arching of her back.

She is, in fact, a virgin but only of the night.

Her bottom lip has its skin broken from the way she bites down but no blood is drawn. Another new look in his eye, she fails to realize that he was placing her beneath his very own carnal hypnosis to a point of no return. She is now his rightful property just as he is hers. If only she understood that he is a slave to the pheromones that her body naturally produces. Perhaps, that would make him not feel as guilty when he thinks of everything he knows he'll end up doing to her the moment she requests entrance to the blissful hell only he can welcome her to.

"I do wish to be taken to the top of the castle," she says to him.

Her words blow his conscience to pieces. As the prophecy says, the soft crimson glow in his pupils finish off the last of his doings. What else can he do? After all, this is the reason he was put on this earth by whoever had put him here. He'd love to believe in God but had there been a god, creatures of his existence would not possess the kinds of curses that he was born into. Again, what else can he do? The only thing that he can do, take her to the entrance of the blissful hell that only he can welcome her to.

He smiles, "As you wish, my love."