Gold Bonus Chapter.

Unfinished x Unedited Scrap That Will Never Be Finished. Written December 2, 2017.

As Told By...
PRINCE

"Rise and shine, Sunshine

"Rise and shine, Sunshine."

I smile down at the love of my life. Strands of hair scattered all across her clean, natural face, my sleeping beauty's eyelashes kiss her high-cheek bones as her eyes flutter open. I've never loved anyone more than I love Chanel and it's astonishing to watch her live life day by day. I especially enjoy the idea of her being on hiatus. She is near me at practically all times of everyday. I still can't figure out what I'd done to deserve her in such a way.

Chanel sits up in the bed beside me, her arms tightly keep my black comforter wrapped around her bare breast as if I have never seen what she has got to offer. Honey, there was a time where I'd take whatever she served on my plate, no preview needed. That was before I read the menu and even after, I'll still take it all. Running her hand through her long, long hair with a sense of confusion sprinkled all throughout her aura, Chanel looks around the bedroom as if she's never been here before. Her left hand rests in her hair. A light display of color is created from the clash of the diamond upon her finger and the sunlight that seeps through an edge of the curtains behind me.

"Wait," Chanel says groggily. Her body collapses backward back into the plush pile of clouds beneath her body. "Fifteen more minutes."

I pull up her by the wrist. "Lyric, get up."

Her body shot up, eyes wide open, she is officially wide awake. Her head snaps to the right with a wicked squint of her eyes. "You did not just call me that," she yells out.

"I knew that'd wake you up!" I laugh watching her roll out of the bed. I stand next to the bed with her robe in my hand ahead of time. Her hair collectively falls down over her shoulder to cover a large percentage of her right breast. Though I was barely looking there, I'm fine with the coverage. Her left is slightly larger by nature, I'd prefer that one anyway. I feel as if she can read my mind by the irked look she gives me. "What'd I do?"

Squinting her eyes at me, Chanel stares a bit longer before turning her head. "... Nothing..." She turns away with an unsure tone trailing behind her words.

"Did you sleep alright?"

Nodding with a smile, Chanel slips her arms through to put her silk robe on. As she ties the strings, her free hand shove those wild curls of hers out of her face. "I did, you know I did– especially after the occasions that took place early this morning, mister." She smiles up against my lips. I know she'd never kiss me first thing in the morning, she has a fear of someone tasting her morning breath the way she does. Something deep inside me tells me that regardless of what she believes, the sweetness of our fun being released still liners across the lining of her cheeks, as well as her tastebuds. "What a night!"

Looking away to hide my smug smile that is follower closely by the rose color taking over my olive colored complexion, I hope it doesn't show off too much. "Yeah, yeah, yeah. Get dressed, we have things to do and places to go."

She doesn't know yet I've got a surprise for her.

Can you propose twice? I'm not sure but come one, when have I ever followed the rules? That's what I thought! Sometimes I think about the way I proposed to Chanel and I feel like it's perfect. What better time to pop the question than at the climax of us performing the act of true love? Other times, I think about it and feel as if she does not see it the same way. I can understand why not, when I put myself in her mindset. Then, it begins to genuinely bother me. I can admit, I have the habit of being a little insecure and sometimes overly sensitive when it comes to anything about Chanel. I can't help it.

I'm going to fix all of this today. I planned everything down to the very last atom and exactly what it will not do, is go wrong. We're going on a yacht tonight, in New York– yes, I understand it is December, just hear me out. The yacht's got a deck covered in crystal glass. The view's still as nice as before, except, we've got heating instillation. See? As those infomercials would say; But wait, there's more! I have an extravagant plate of seafood, handcrafted by yours truly for The Most  Beautiful Woman In The World. Her family's to join us as well, I want them there.

I especially want Alexis, Lenny, Buffy and Aaliyah there. I know those are her main girlfriends and she'd die if they weren't around for this. Hell, I think I might die too if they are not here to witness my retry at this important moment. I know Alexis, Lenny, and Aaliyah are always around. It's kind of hard to get into contact with Buffy these days– well, not for me but for anyone else.