*untitled

Her head nods as she skips through the back doors of the stage. The props are being tested and she is not phased. After all, this is her job. She does this all the time just never for someone like him. Of course, she wasn't necessarily invited and she openly went against Sheila's advice of staying in place and acting like she belongs here until Sheila had the time to introduce her to the main headliner. Instead, Hillary is out roaming around the stage and checking out the kind of set he has got going on.

Her body wandering not nearly as much her eyes. An official pyrotechnician is what she is but she's never seen a show quite like this. Hillary's hands lightly trail across the edge of the speaker, she stares in amazement of how immaculate the speakers seem to be. Everything about this show lives up to its name. She enjoys it, it's quite rare and refreshing to see everything be this much up to par.

Hillary stands in center of the stage, carelessly staring up at confetti that happens to be set to fall later in the show. Her eyes trail along the angles of the wires, following each direction that lead into.

"We're out, girl!" Boni yells over at Hillary. Hillary waves off Boni, she's too intrigued by the wiring set up of the future affects. "Are you listening to me while your ass is over there playing Wile E. Coyote?"

Hillary's head snaps. "I heard you, Boni!"

Sheila laughs, standing next to Boni. "We're going to the taco truck," Sheila says. "And get off the stage before Prince comes and catches you. I don't know what time he's coming in so don't touch shit! You know what, matter o' fact, just come with us! We'll be right back!"

"No, I'll go up to the office," Hillary lies.

"Okay," Boni and Sheila say in unison. Boni warns, "But if you get in some shit, that's your damn fault!"

Hillary waves them off for a second time as they exit the building. She falls back into her trance. Something within her tells her that the confetti won't be falling as smoothly as expected. Sitting as still as she possibly can, she ignores the background noises that she subconsciously hears. Hillary even goes as far as ignoring the slight draft that she feels due to the door opening and closing. Off in her own world, she begins walking around the stage doing some mental calculations.

"Hello," Prince says. He seems to be quite intrigued with Hillary and her stance on his stage.

There's is no cliché Who is this mystery man? thought in Hillary's mind. She knows exactly who he is the moment she hears his voice. The only thought in her head is Damn, I'm glad I didn't make a bet with Boni. Hillary carefully exhales in hopes that Prince will not smell her fear. She isn't scared of him but rather scared of embarrassing herself. She'd be ashamed to humiliate herself in front of her childhood friend's breath-takingly sexy boyfriend.

Put that entire thought at the top of her list titled; My Biggest Fears.

"Hi, I'm Hillary," She replies in the center of being knocked out of her daze. "I— I'm one of Boni and Sheila's childhood friends."

Prince sends a warm smile as he extends in his right hand to shake her right hand. Noticing her nice grip, his eyebrows rise in a slightly shocked sense of amusement. He says, "Hello, Hillary; Boni and Sheila's childhood friend. Can I help you or are you a lost soul wandering my stage?"

"Oh, no, I'm sorry..." Hillary awkwardly smiles, searching for the correct wording to fit her actions. Prince patiently stares back. He is beginning to take note of how undeniably attractive she is.

Prince steps in to speak. "Pretty girls don't always get passes, you know that right?"

Hillary laughs, not quite catching his flirtatious statement. "Boni and Sheila went to get tacos and I was sitting here taking a look at your system for the confetti. See, I'm a pyrotechnician and— "

"Oh, so, you're qualified to look like that?"

"I'm sorry?" Hillary laughs.

Prince gazes back at her, his internal levels of lust getting a rise out of him. "You're qualified to look like that." He repeats himself motioning toward her. "You have the credentials to examine the equipment to it's fullest degree is what I'm observing." His innuendos happen to be a little too sharp for Hillary's focus. She is purely interested in the set up of his state effects at the moment. 

"Yeah, I am," Hillary giggles pushing her loose curls out of her face. "And I think it might be a slight flaw in your system."

Prince nods. "Yes, please tell me more."

Hillary begins to walk with Prince stepping directly one step behind her as he soaks in her beauty. "The trap wire over on the far right is suppose to pull back this featherweight sheer, right? But look..." Hillary points out. "It's caught up around the stage light, I can see it all the way from down here."

"So what do you suppose we do about this, Hillary?" Prince, intensely staring back at the woman, questions as he slithers his hands into his pockets in hopes of fighting temptation.

Hillary half smiles as she nervously turns back to him. According to Sheila, Prince is not good at taking in bad news too smoothly. "Well," Hillary hesitates. "You'd have to take down the entire set up and redo the whole thing. This is obviously a four hour job at the minimum and that's with your best crew."

"Is it now?"

Hillary nods. "Yes, sir, it is."

"Well, we have another show tomorrow night... and obviously the guy who put this up ain't too good at his job." Prince and Hillary share a laugh as he steps closer toward her. "It seems as though you are qualified to fix this little mishap, are you willing to come in tomorrow morning and fix it up?"

Hillary's helpful nature kicks in by instinct. "Oh, of course!" Hillary exclaims, placing her hand on Prince's shoulder. "I most certainly can make that happen. Hey, I've always wondered, why you don't use fireworks in your shows?" Hillary questions.

Prince laughs to himself. "A friend of mine had a slight mishap and it really turned me off of the whole concert Fourth of July thing," He admits to Hillary.

"Oh, that's a shame... I could've  found something really subtle to do just for you."

Prince's eyes light up. His tongue flashes as he dampens his bottom lip before it finds itself beneath his teeth. "Just for me," he questions in a suggestive tone. Hillary nods. "Hmph, we'll have to work something out then."

It is now that Hillary realizes what exactly is happening at the moment. Prince is flirting with her as he has been since their conversation had begun moments ago. Although he has the ability to get a secret compartment between her thighs a little moist. There is one factor that is stopping her from allowing his to snatch her clothes off and have her in the worst way possible.

The door swings open and Hillary's head snaps in direction of it. "Oh, hey, Sheila." Her eyes trail to the left of Sheila and Boni. "Hey, baby!" Hillary calls out to her boyfriend.

Prince simply chuckles. Challenge accepted, he thinks to himself.