1st Time

You guy know I'm all calm, cool and collected right? I do believe that we can all mutually agree. I hate drama, I try to keep it clear and peaceful as much as I can. I understand that we may disagree but we're family. I want to share something I never experienced before ever in my life.

Y'all I got blocked by somebody on instagram😭😭💀😂.

Never have I ever been blocked by somebody I follow!! Now, it's a jodeci fanpage so I know you're like what the hell does that have to do with anything? She's in the fam too though. She is a proud supporter of Prince. An older woman also, kids and everything. I sat here laughing because I was so in shock. I honestly do my absolute BEST not to offend anyone, especially if I follow you!

So let me tell the story...

First of all, she literally popped up out of no where with an abundant amount of unseen pictures. I'm like, what the fuck? So I follow her and she's highkey cringey, can't lie, but she got good content! As I followed her I noticed she continuously referred to DeVanté Swing as a ping pong and she's literally tagging #pingpong. I found it odd like, what the hell? I know he's got a big ass head but why? So finally after forever, I slide in her dm and ask her about it really nicely. You know, I do my best to stay polite and I believe in respecting my elders. So, her reply is honestly pretty shady. I think by 2018 we all know certain emojis carry a specific tone. She tells me the reasoning is personal but the emoji she used really offended me. So I say "Hmph. Okay, thank you." And skidaddle when I go back to my friends like, is this me or is this shade? Everybody agree. I go to my bestfriend aka Queen Of Instagram Arguments and she's like, that's most def some shade. drag her.

I ponder on it.

But in the end, I didn't. I'm not as problematic as my peers such as MYNAMEISSEVYN At the same time, it started to bother me that woman genuinely disrespected me. An hour later, I go back to send another dm. I noticed that my original message was unsent but that's because my phone isn't up to date and causes glitches. I send another dm where I simply say that I'm sure she meant no harm but it came off very rude and she should choose her words wiser in the future. She replies by telling me, "stay yummy" Which is basically her saying, yeah whatever bye. I was super offended.

But I didn't retaliate.

I still didn't unfollow because I love the rares she posts. I still liked her pictures and everything. What I did do out of anger is unsend my other messages and delete the thread because the sight gave me negative anxiety. This was yesterday. Today, I go on her page to see if she posted any new gems and I'm blocked. She also shaded me, I believe. I've never been blocked before and I'm still in shock. I dropped my phone and laughed saying, "This bitch blocked me!" I couldn't believe my eyes, man. Almost hurt my feelings but its just the internet, I guess. People are too sensitive. I just wanted to know why she was calling my second favorite producer a ping pong. Ain't that some shit?

So....

Jodeci_Genie on instagram/ Veronica Lane, if you're reading this... you didn't even have to block me man. That was petty. 😂😂😂