Update.

Surprised?

Surprised?

Well, I've been thinking about this a lot. My absence is... I don't know what it is. It's not just me anymore, it's everybody. I do believe that it's safe to assume that we all aren't really in a writing mindset at the moment. It isn't only for Prince, it's for the other person I write about too. It's a weird vibe around here and it has been for a while. It could be a funk, it could be permanent. I'm not here to promise updates because to anyone who cares, and isn't just saying that care because they like me, I'll just be updating whenever I feel it. I drop these notes things because I'm cool with a lot of people over here and I want to keep everybody up to date.

If it's anything you wanna' see, depending who you are, I'll try to put it on my agenda. I got tired of people agreeing or rooting for books but not supporting. So, I started making decisions by myself. You know, I don't think I'm done writing for P yet... at least, I don't want to be. I try not to think about it because it's complicated and makes me sad.

Anyway, I've been working on general fictions too. You know, developing and stuff. I don't know what's going with The Saga, like I said, my motivation to write is MIA. As I was saying, though, I'm thinking of making The Saga into a book. It isn't exactly like The Saga but the main male character would be strongly based on that version of Prince... in the south. It'd be a general fiction but I'm thinking of stealing the face of a guy that I've been crushing on really hard lately (harder than usual) for God knows why. His name is Michael, you might know him... might not. His mannerisms fit the personality I gave The Saga Prince, in my opinion. Actually, that isn't even how The Saga Prince was supposed to be.

Anyway, like I said, I don't know what's going with me and writing. I've written for nearly 3 straight years so... this isn't shocking. I'm not dropping out the race, I'd warn you first. Also, I'm going to put out an announcements book so if you guys want to know what's going on, that'll be there but this will still be like... exclusive. I know this audience the best. But, uhm, that's all I really have to say. I'll catch up with you all later. Feel to free to conjure a conversation in the comments.