17 Days of Prince

Day Fifteen: 4/19/18
Era: N.E.W.S

The chill takes over the club as the stage. A soothing aura over the entire club sits silently as she enjoys the soothing music. Her legs are crossed as she watches the shadow of a man who she believes is named Prince. He leads his band with honor as they play on or the supper club. Regina smiles, bringing her lips to her martini as she watches the stage.

"They're beautiful, aren't they? Just listen to the way that they play," says the bartender, James. "That Prince, he's a one man show! He's a real class act."

That indeed is the truth. Regina had spent the previous night with him and woke up feeling as if her world was pushed into a brand new position on its axis. "Yeah, I know," Regina smile, watching the band play on. A body enters the building with out saying a single word. It is a woman, she looks angry.

"Wonder who shit in her coffee," James jokes.

Regina's eyes follow the woman as she walks to the stage. Regina's head tilts in effort of recognizing the woman and the moment she does, she screams. "Prince!" He cannot hear his female companion as he stands up to bow before the crowd. Regina runs toward the stage as the woman brings out a gun and points it at her target.

POW!