17 Days of Prince

Day Twelve: 4/16/18
Era: Exodus

"Look at me."

"No!"

"You can't hide forever!"

"Yes, I can."

She moves the boxes out out the way, climbing closer and closer to stairs. He's locked himself up in a big tall tower. The tower is so empty that they easily hear the other's self whispers. She shakes her head, feeling frustrated with the measures that he has taken.

"Prince!"

"Don't call me that."

She groans. "Tora Tora."

"The hell kind of name is that?"

"To show you how stupid you sound!"

She'd known him since she was seven, he was six. They've been friends every since. When she turned nineteen, the graduate went to Prom with him. They tried dating but some duos aren't meant to be together. Oddly enough, they still share a romantic love for the other. The love is stronger than anything they have ever felt in their lives. It didn't work because they're too much alike. Thus, leading to these moments of the current.

"Look."

"What," he snaps.

She kicks over the final box of the blockade of the stairs. She begins to jog up the stairs as she does so, he fires back more of his snarky comments. The kind of ones that make her want to punch him in that pretty face he is covering beneath that stupid sheet.

"You think because you believe all of that magic and those crystal balls that everything's going to be okay and it isn't!"

"Prince!"

"What!" He finally screams back.

"You're the reason I believe in all of this."

He screams back, "What's your point?"

"Take the stupid sheet off of your face."

When he refuses, she is making it up her final step. She walks across the empty room and snatches the blockade of his light. It could have blinded her by how beautiful he looked. He'd been hiding his facial features for a long six months and she couldn't take it anymore. Though she expected him to yell at her, he didn't. Instead, he only laughed, causing her to laugh. She adjusts her jacket as he squints and looks around the entire room.

"The place looks different without that red tint, y'know? It's lost its pizazz," Prince jokes causing her to laugh. "I'm serious." He says.

"You're crazy."