Dance, Music, Sex, Reflection.

I have an unfinished life update half typed but that can wait. What I want to do for right now is take the time to look back on a particular book that I wrote two years ago.

I remember exactly how it started too...  I sat and read magazines and stuff for days trying to get down certain pieces of people's dialogue, Prince in particular. Looking back now, I still could've done better on a lot of it but, I'm sure that's only because I've matured as a person and a writer. Along with reading all of those articles, listening to interviews and live shows, and simply rewriting every piece of his dialogue five times over... I sat up one night late May. The semester was on cloud nine. My brain was telling me, "We doing it big, mama!" 😂😂 I was so geeked. I remember the main people on there too. It was a nice group of them, some of those people still comment today.

That book was crazy and it was all from the heart. I really tried my best on it. The plot was crazy... almost as crazy as the character lmfao. I remember changing things a couple of times because there was usually one person who always thought she knew what was coming next so I'd go to the DEEP end to make her super wrong😂😂😂 Let's not forget that P and Lyric only saw each other a handful amount of times in book 3 and you all still showed love and support. I missed out on a lot writing that series because I had tunnel vision. There were a lot of good books I never got to read. In the end, it was all worth it. I mean ALL of it was worth it. I love these characters like they're real life people. They're all my babies. I think it's true when I say a lot of people love them like they're real life people too. 

DMSR is something that unfortunately I'll never be able to let go. I don't care how long I leave... I'm going to randomly update the waves or randomly release a bonus chapter because that's sincerely something I cannot let go of. Prince will never die. Lyric will never die. Their love DEFINITELY will never die no matter how Andy or Manuela or DeVante or ANYBODY tries to get back into the two of their lives. With all 1854298 flaws that those books possess they are still my favorites because I know I put my all into them and to see people still reading them today tells me that I did something right. It is very flattering and it warms my heart. I really just want to say thank you to everyone. There are new waves coming as soon as I find a particular flashback that is vital to the wave that I am currently working on. Thank you for all the support. Thank you to anyone who still supports. I love everybody. Really. Catch you guys on the flip side.