Thought.

Prince really hooked Sheila the hell up man

....Prince really hooked Sheila the hell up man. I mean, about ninety percent of her 80's career aka her whole career is really all him. Over half the songs were all his with the exceptions of the ones she'd do with Boni and stuff but, he gave babygirl that C H E C K. And like, he coulda get them for himself because his versions were THE. BOMB. Way better than hers in my opinion (just like anything else he did for others) but, he gave them to Sheila... His name is Prince but he's obviously a king. My god. It's so obvious what he wrote them too because.... first off, I know Sheila's ass is not that cosmic. Secondly, when you know you just know, you know? Ugh. I'm just sitting here thinking about the obvious and occasionally I'm like, wOw. P was really making careers. Ugh.

Then lowkey taking them💀💀

I mean, name a hit by Sheila following her dip out from Paisley... yeah. Even though Sex Cymbal is my bop it wasn't a hit. Then she was still performing songs he wrote and produced for years on years I mean, Prince dead left her a bomb gift before his departure. Sheila woulda been getting paid drumming but the shit P did left her with some solid bank.

He really did that😭❤️