Prince's Vault

You know, I don't think people really understand the importance of P's iconic vault. For multiple reasons too. Let me just rant really quick.

1. EVERYBODY'S GOTTA VAULT!
Everybody has a vault, okay? I feel like people just think artist record songs for an album and drop them.. NO💀💀 THAT ISNT HOW IT WORKS. Every selfie taken doesn't get posted, ya dig? So, take that mindset and put it into music. Even the most irrelevant ass mumble rapper got unreleased tracks. To drop 30+ albums and still have shit left over is a big deal.

2. WHAT'S IN THE VAULT?
The average artist has a couple songs. Sometimes up to like, a hundred or something. It sounds super legit to the regular person but for someone to have had a forty (rounding) year career with over thirty albums and still THOUSANDS of songs? Like, on 6.7.86, he said he stopped counting but the last time he'd checked it was like three hundred (or five? I forgot). So, imagine what we had by 1991. Then, we got videos, concerts, sound checks, and FUCKING MOVIES. FULL. LENGTH. MOVIES. Not to mention this guy not only has HIS work but other peoples stuff that his evil ass shelved or whatever tf. So.... honey. Besides, we all know baby went big or he did not go at all. LEGENDARY STATUS.

3. ESTATES.
Now, P hasn't got the best estate but it's not the worst. You know? Like, Elvis fans get all this extra shit, right? Elvis got all kinds of docus and allat. Then, yall got estates like Mike's.... yall was pose to get Dangerous 25 seven eons ago. Sucks to be yall. BUT BACK TO THE POINT. What has Nippy's estate given? Anything? I know that cute lil movie dropped, right? Has it? Idk. That's all I know of.

I def got mad off topic and barely proved my point. Moral of the story is: P's Vault is legendary because of the CONTENT not because it's HIS. Ya know?