17 Days of Prince

Day Seven: 4/11/18
Era: Love Symbol

"I heard that she's just a baby!"

Pure annoyance fuels her bloodstream. Everybody's talking about the new girl. She's so this and she's so that, she's so anything. Pauline couldn't take it. She's the stargirl on the scene with a single and album scheduled to be released, as well as a spot dancing on the Act I and II tours.

Pauline loses her cool, "Would you all shut the hell up!"

A small whisper is heard. "I guess Peach isn't feeling all that Peachy today," a voice says. That's what they call her... Peach. It started as a joke between her and members of the band. The whole joke was Pauline's got an ass like a ripe peach. Prince snatched the phrase and wrote a song. He wrote that song just for her. Pauline's got an ass like a peach. She was there when he recorded it, right on spot when he'd heard it for the first time. It was June and they were in London doing a soundcheck for the Diamonds and Pearls Tour, she was dancing.

She's the peach.

"Pauline," His voice calls her from the top of the stands where he stood, watching the group of people gossip minutes before rehearsal began. He holds on to his microphone. "I need to borrow your ear." The group silences themselves as they stare. Pauline shrugs her shoulders, waiting for Prince to come down. "No, you come to me."

Pauline grumbles as she stomps down the stage stairs. As she climbs the steps leading to his seat in the skybox of the arena, Prince clicks off the microphone. Pauline stands before him in front of the door and he unlocks it. The two are alone, the only sense of light in their space would be the lights of the stage. Prince sits on the edge of the pool stable.

"What's going on with you?"

Pauline looks around the dark area as if someone else could be with them. "'Me?"

"Yes, you," Prince laughs. His index finger's knuckle guides her face by her chin to face him. "What's this yelling I hear from you? Why are you yelling, I'm tired of having you throw change into the swear jar. At this point, you're almost working for free."

"I'm not working for free, I'm working for you," Pauline tells Prince.

He sighs. "And another one bites the dust," Prince mumbles to himself. Prince rises to his feet and he puts the microphone down on a nearby flat surface that Pauline cannot see.

"Listen, Prince, you can fuck whoever you want. I don't care if she's seventeen or seventy, but what you're not going to do is threaten my career because you want to hand off goodwill favors to your virgin sugar babies!" Pauline's shouting intensifies in volume with her anger. "What the fuck are you going to do, marry her? She can't dance, P! And she damn sure can't keep up with you!"

Prince stares at Pauline for a moment, he doesn't have too much to say. He never expected Pauline to test his authority in this kind of way. She's never done anything so major. Although, sometimes, it only takes one major outline to do the job.

"You're fired."

"I don't give a fuck–"

His lips crash into Pauline's, cutting off any other insult she has to throw his way. Pauline's legs wrap around his waist as he lifts her up, setting her on the pool table that he once sat on. A deep fueling of lust brings her to feel the erection of a lifetime. She had never felt anything harder in her entire life.

No more words are left to be said.

Pauline and Prince work as a duo in undressing their bottom halves. The moment she is bare, she spreads her legs to allow him perfect access into her entrance as her index and middle finger spread her lips as well. The raw contact reminds the two why they always thank God for birth control. High sexual tensions cut the need for any form of foreplay.

A straight shot.

A straight shot and he's already resting in-between her wet walls. Pauline's lips part as her mouth falls agape. She's always been an impatient lover and the faster he pumped, the more she was satisfied. Meaning, the faster they came, the more rounds they wanted.

His hips bump into her pelvis with the strength to shatter her entire bone. A heavy heat rises between the bodies of the intense lover. It is surely a quickie in every since of the world, yet it is meant to leave a lasting impression on the both of them. For what reason? She does not know, but he does. Pauline is fired. She will not be seeing Prince for another month until he is back from Europe. Two weeks is a long time when two people have sex twice a day everyday with the exception of two days.

Viscous pleasure is released simultaneously between the two bodies as sweat drenches their body. Prince pulls himself back from Pauline's body as a trail of the mixed fluids leave a sticky reside attaching his member to her own. He drags himself against her thigh as a cleaning mechanism. Pauline sits up, staring at the mess she's left to deal with all on her own as Prince prepares to go back to rehearsal.

"I'll see you when I get back to the states."

Pauline scoffs, "You were serious?"

"I can pay for all of your expenses."