17 Days of Prince

Day Thirteen: 4/18/18
Era: Batman

ATTENTION:
ALL PASSERS OF THIS SIGN HAVE SIGNED A WAIVER AGREEING TO THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF THE ACTS BEING PERFORMED BEHIND THIS DOOR. TRESPASSING WILL RESULT IN LEGAL ACTIONS. LEGITIMATE MEMBERS ONLY.

Queen pays no mind to the sign as she steps through the gate with her fraudulent members pass. She'd do almost anything for the sake of a story and when this opportunity present itself, she couldn't have declined... not in this lifetime. Her hunger for the truth hauled her into one of the most discrete places in Minneapolis, Minnesota.

The Sex Suite.

Lingerie and nudity is about as far as you get. Couples in the rooms and singles out in the open. Odd enough, only women are allowed to be fully nude. A place this bizarre was bound to come with such absurd rules. The kind of rules that make Queen wonder, who's in charge? Why'd they open this place up? It's obvious the creator is a man, or it is a woman trying to emancipate the sexuality of her fellow sisters in a judgement free zone. Are there orgys? What really is the initiation process? After all, her pass is completely fraudulent. Queen came for the answers to her questions.

Queen's eyes scan the main floor. Behind the women are large letters upon a wall with neon red writing within the low lighting of the room.

S is for Scandalous.
E is for Exciting.
X is for adults only.

Her palms press into her hips, exploiting the curves she possesses, as she stares off into the crowd searching for the one person she feels would tell the most. In the meantime, she'd have to act as natural as possible. "Want to do something frightening?" A woman questions, reaching out to touch Queen's side. Queen leans in to hug her as decline. Those are the rules. Kiss for yes, hug for no. No matter what, love is spread to absolutely everyone. "Oh, come on! I know you want to see if he really comes into the girls' rooms!"

"I do," Queen lies. This is brand new information to her. "But I need a couple more drinks first."

"Well, I'm Ginger," she says holding her hand out. Queen shakes it as she scans her features. She doesn't look like a Ginger, she looks like a typical fair skinned black woman.

Queen nods, shaking her hand. "I'm Queen." Ginger smiles at points to where she'll be sitting. As she exits, a bod emerges behind Queen. She assumes it is another woman. Actually, it's the one person she's been searching for all night long.

"Queen? More like, Mya Anderson." Queen's looks him in the eye. At this moment she knew her cover was blown. In fact, she knew that he was waiting for her arrival and that means she never had a cover to be blown. "I know who you are. Curiosity isn't the only one who killed the cat." Queen stands before him with empty lungs. "Come, follow me." Casually, he takes her hand and guides her up the back stairs that lead to his bedroom styled office, featuring a large double sided window that looks out over the entire club.

"You're the owner, aren't you? You run this place."

"Didn't ya' mama tell you to greet people when you come into their home?" He turns to face her face to face. Extending his hand, he waits her her to shake it. He has a warm touch to his embrace. He smiles, "Hi, how ya' doin'? I'm Prince, nice to meet you, beautiful."

Queen skips past his jocular ways. "Hi, yeah, okay, is this all your operation? How do you know me but I don't know you?" Queen has questions and a lot of them.

Prince laughs, the red lights aren't on display in his room. He has low purple lights that leave him to be separated from the rest of the buildings. "You think you're the first one from that office that tried to take a bite out of this purple pie?" Queen's head tilts to the left. She thinks, purple pie? "This places is the real deal. Too many people think they can handle what goes on in this building but they can't, that's why it's members only, mama.  My business is fine, I don't need a shout out."

One particular piece of the statement stuck out in her mind. It was some following the purple pie part of his speech. "What do you mean, people from my office? I never heard anything."

"And you never will," he laughs. Queen looks him up and down. "Women never share the stories where they damage their vocal chords from screaming so loud. Why do you think Antoinette Thompson went mute?" Antoinette, she remembers Antoinette. "I had Carla begging so loud that the couples heard in downstairs in the private rooms." Carla, she knows Carla. "I gave it to Martha Ambers so good that she got a jones for my love." Martha, she remembers Martha. "So, I suggest you just go, Mya– I mean, Queen."

"I have a story to break– why are you laughing?"

"Because it's funny that you won't take all of the warnings." Prince steps closer to Queen. Thumb grazing along the cleavage of her lingerie, he looks into her eyes. "If you really want to know, I can give you your own story that you'll never want to publish."

Queen's eyes narrow. "What is it," she skeptically questions. She can feel the sexual innuendos and for some reason, she's willing to experience whatever he has to offer.

Prince removes the flimsy robe that kept Queen's shoulders hidden. His hands slide down her back to tightly grip her heap of flesh. The erection he has to offer presses against Queen's thigh, causing for her eyes to widen with the accompanying of a gasp. He has brought her to a state of arousal that she cannot turn away from until she orgasms. Queen's natural reaction is to extend her neck as Prince kisses from her shoulders to her earlobe. His lips press against her ear as he speaks.

"Once upon a time, Queen took off her clothes."

I don't why I keep writing about sex but... hey.