The Saga pt. 11

She stood there, bitting down on her quivering lip with tear stained cheeks. Prince meant no harm. He was only being... well, Prince. Okay, she accidentally touched his penis. It was an accident. How many more ways can one stretch the term. Nothing about the movements were intentional. He was joking and gravity ruined it all within a split piece of a second.

Do not forget, they are still hand cuffed to each other. They will be until Prince finds the key.

Elise stands as Prince washes his hands. He feels terrible. "Are you okay?" He doesn't even know what exactly to say. "Elise, are you okay?" Her silence begins to worry him. She quite well-known for going on profane diatribes that are pointed at him. "It was an accident..."

"No, it was not an accident."

Prince shakes his head in complete disagreement as she he quickly shoots back to her that, indeed, "It was an accident!"

"You do this all the time. You play too much because you know I like you. Do you like me Prince," Elise rhetorically questions.

"Of course not."

She expected him to state the obvious because that's something that Prince would do. Prince's innocent oblivion is greatly appreciated on most days. It makes him childlike, in a playful sense, and unapologetically honest. Though, on certain days... it's not all of that. She's only upset because, this time, the antics were pointed towards her.

Elise shakes her head as her thoughts begin to seep out of her body language. "So why do you keep doing things to purposely exploit how much I like you? Why do you treat me this?!"

"I don't," Prince objects with an appropriate volume. "I treat you like my best friend, that's how I'm suppose to treat you, with love and respect! The only difference is that we don't have sex, that is the only thing that makes you different from being my girlfriend and you can't handle it! It was an accident, Elise! I didn't mean for it to happen, I'm sorry! But what I'm not sorry about is not loving you back, you can't get mad at me because I don't want to fuck you like you want do me!"

He'd never been so close to being angry with Elise. She's been mad at him plenty of times and it never lasted. Although, Prince had never actually been upset with Elise. As assumed, Prince honestly meant every single thing he has said to her. It's his truth and of course it just took Elise's feelings and snapped them in two. These same feelings have been ultra strong since coming back from California. It seems to be that California has ruined a beautiful friendship with an uneven balance of love.

Elise pauses, angst-ridden eyes of her shut. She grits, "We are going to get Joey to break these handcuffs off and I never want to see you ever again!"

"You know you'll be back," Prince calmly replies. "You love me."

"Fuck you!"

Prince sighs, "See, that's how we got here in the first place, Elise."

"I hate you, I swear to God that I do!"