The Saga pt. 10

Almost forgot the daily saga, my apologies!

"Okay, just let me get the key!"

Elise watches Prince reach into his shirt pocket. Where is it, he questions himself. He digs deep down into the pocket. With a smile, he pulls out what he believes is the key. Oh shit, he thinks. His smile drops when he realizes it is the same exact guitar pick that he could have sworn Owen's cat ate yesterday. Now, he feels bad for allowing it to eat that two day old hotdog and get the runs.

Growing impatient, Elise watches Prince scavenge his pockets for the key that he cannot find. "Prince!" She screams. You'd have to be blind to not see that she is getting angry. "Where is the key, let me out!"

He yells back, "Don't scream at me! You're gonna' make me pee!" Prince let's out a subtle whimper of fear and reaches back in to his final pocket. When he pulls out another guitar pick, he watches her face turn red in the corner of his eye. "Okay, can I pee first?"

"Prince, no!"

Prince yells back at Elise. "I'm gonna' do it anyway because I gotta' go!" He pulls her down the hall and into the her bathroom. After struggling with his zipper, Prince drops his pants and she screams. "Stop moving, you'll mess up my aim!" It all gets silent in Elise's bathroom as the sounds of his release take advantage of the perfect acoustics.

An uncomfortable Elise let's out a long drag of a sigh. She thought him watching pee was bad, it seems that everything has gotten worse just that fast. I can't believe this, Elise thinks to herself. Her facial flame is ignited in the moment of keeping herself composed to the absolute best of her mind's abilities.

"Wanna' see my tootsie?"

"Prince!"

"You sure?"

Elise's frustrations slide in to anger. "Will you cut it out? Take your damn piss so we can go find the key!" She can't take his innocently juvenile jokes in a moment as this. It's just too much going on for her. All she wanted to do was sit down and work on her paintings of him without him anywhere in near sight. Somehow, he always finds his way to be by her side. Once he's around, most of the time, all he is and acts like is a distraction. Prince, all by himself, a one-man show that showcases games at every possible moment of Elise's life. She doesn't want to deal with any of it today. It's all fun and games when she's pulling the antics with him but this is the second time today that he has put her in a compromising position against will.

Of course, Prince didn't mean to make her mad. He didn't think him seeing her urinate would be a big deal. He's with all the time. He could see her naked and be completely unfazed for the rest of his life. As for his misplacement of the key, he genuinely didn't mean to lose it. He could have sworn he placed it in his pocket the exact second he bonded their wrist together. And his current thing? He wouldn't care if he watched her pee, he wouldn't care if she watched he. Prince can't help that he's confident in who he is and his bond with Elise. Had Elise not been so uptight, none of this would have been all that much of a dread. Too bad for her, her feelings for Prince really do drive her crazy some days. He's never given her the chance to sort everything out in peace.

Prince laughs, "Wanna' see my banana boat?"

Elise only sighs.

"What if I told you it was a test... I didn't lose the key and just wanted to see of you'd actually look at my branch and berries?"

"This isn't cool anymore, Prince," Elise mumbles quietly. She's on the verge of sweating out her outfit.

Prince sighs. "Tsk, tsk, tsk." He giggle himself a little around to finish off his task. "We can't even have fun anymore because you're nothing but a big ol' party poop! It's just a dick, Elise! It's my dick! You like me that much?"

"Prince, shut up!"

"No," he yells back. He's talking with his hands now and he hasn't even flushed the toilet. "You might as well just touch it and get over this fear. C'mon just do it!"

"No!"

"Why don't you wanna' touch my limosine, Elise? It's all cool if you don't touch the hole, I did just finish peeing," Prince shrugs. "C'mon, just get it over with. I'll touch you back," he teases.

Her hands swing and swat in pure fury. It seems that on this particular day, Elise can't take the heat in the bathroom. "This isn't funny–" A bone chilling scream at the top of her lungs leaves Prince's ears ringing. Had Elise not been in the middle of her tantrum, she wouldn't have accidentally touched Prince. He wouldn't have forced her. He knew she was nervous. His last statement was his last joke once he realized she was genuinely about to drop dead next to him due to an anxiety attack.

Prince's heart plummets down to the center of his stomach, right beside his gut. He immediately takes the blame. He was only joking. Never in a million years did he expect Elise, of all people, to freak out in the way she is right now. The only thing he can murmur is, "Was it that bad?" He starts planning his apology immediately.