My List

I was lurking around and found a Smash or Pass book where people were passing on fucking Johnny Depp and that one cute guy who sings Billie Jean

I was lurking around and found a Smash or Pass book where people were passing on fucking Johnny Depp and that one cute guy who sings Billie Jean. I— HOW?! WOW. BUT PEOPLE WERE SMASHING TO TRUMP IN THE 80s. GET WITH THE WINNING TEAM, BOO. Whew, Chile... the ghetto. That was random but anyway.

This is more so for myself. I'm working on a reading list of books I want to read.

1. The Gemini
I started it and ugh. A book. I need the time to sit down and get into it.

2. Falling in Leaves
A book by an associate. 90s and very interesting looking.

3. P
A book I was told was gonna be taken down soon but since it hasn't been taken down, I'm making my way over there.

4. The Beautiful Katastrophe
That's a series, right? I'm pretty confident it is. I like Shona's writing, it's fire. I steered away from it in the earlier days because it was so popular and usually, when something is popular... people are gassing something too hard and it's nothing worse than being disappointed by something everybody's been gassing.

5. Bambi
Started. Never finished.

6. Fire & Desire
This, too, I started and never finished.

7. The Prince & The Fam series
Funny shit. I gotta restart because I fell off.

I got deja vu, woah.

Anyway, I have to edit the DMSR series and go back into time and clear everything up.. maybe add a few lines here and there. Then, I'm going to get started reading these books. These books, plus some others recommended by my certified plug, shall be conquered soon.