2019

Hi, guys. I wanted my first 2019 post to be about my announcement but, tonight's not the night. All this mess about R. Kelly's floating around and somehow both of my most important faves were dragged into it. I've been going off on a wild tangent because I will be damned if they're taking away from the good streak that Chris finally has and Prince's legacy. Those two are literally pieces of my heart. But, anyway, I figured since I messed up and posted on my message board with my little attitude based PSA that I'd come say that I hope everybody had a happy holidays.

2019 is going to be a big year for due to a plethora of reasons and I am genuinely trying to prepare to for it. In order to do, I want to write an entire book in one chapter and post it. It's going to be hard because I do write other books and I do have an outside life but, I am determined. Yes, it's a Prince book. I'm three chapters in at the moment so, fingers crossed. I just wanted to come and say hi and I love y'all and... yeah. I'm angry tonight but, I'm working. Working as I look like the stupid girl defending the dude who was in his thirties laid up with an 17 year old. 🤦🏽‍♀️ He pisses me off from the afterlife. I hope heaven has a timeout seat because he needs it.

Anyway, I'm writing and I'm healthy. That is all that I have to say. I pray everyone has a fruitful and blessed year. I'm confident about this book in one chapter bit and I am determined. It's Purple Rain era. I am reviving one of my biggest fails. See y'all. 💜