Next Update/A Rant

I decided that regardless of the vote, my next update will be The Lost Year. I'm Yours may win the voting session but oh well. You thought this was a democracy? No, the electoral college makes this election go 'round. Expect the post sometime this week.

Now, on to my rant. I haven't ranted in a moment. This is more like a ventful rant? That's not a thing but I'm making it my thing. I appreciate everybody who reads anything I write, especially about Prince because of the sentimental value writings relating to him have in my heart. Whenever I have a down day and I'm like damn, nobody reads my stuff anymore. Well, first... we gotta remember that in my Princely prime, my books were doing decent numbers so to drop dramatically took me time to get used to it, you know? I'm cool with that now. Something I'm still not cool with is the way there's no kind of activity over here. Then you have the same people saying, Oh, I'm always here! Okay five people? Lol and that's not even the thing. I absolutely appreciate the loyalty, the support, the everything! If we already established that your support is greatly appreciated, don't feel the need to constantly throw out that you're here.

What bothers me is the thing fact that there is are people who pop out the woodworks on my bad days tryna be supportive because they don't want I'm Yours back. That book is a literal sacrifice. I was holding onto an old feeling that I missed and now I have to deal with the measures I went to try and get the purple side of wattpad flowing again. That's all it is. (I'm still gonna finish it though lol). I write because I like to write. If it was about views, I woulda left after DSMR ended and the waves started flopping. My thing is... I'll get 100 views 6 votes and 14 comments divided among three people.  Huh???? For the umpteenth time, I can't give you what you want if you don't tell me.

As an author, as a producer of a creative product, I just want to know that my audience is enjoying themselves. That's all I ask. You can't blame it on the vacancy of the community cause I've been looking and it is not as dry as it once was but then again, popularity over product is the wave here. That's exactly why the relationship between Skip & Mo is so popular.

So, I'm going back to my core DMSR audience and The Lost Tapes will be the shit! I'm Yours is dropped a notch because Lyric and Prince have things to go through.

So, to the past bar of drama that I have set for myself in the DMSR world...

I've had time to grow as a writer and I'm coming back for another swing at these two

PS I didn't edit any of this. I have a book to write, see you later when I update The Saga!