The Saga pt. 7

"I think this is a terrible idea," Elise whines staring up at Prince.

What happens when you take Prince and Elise to Hollywood? Prince gets the clever idea that he wants his name to be imprinted on the world forever. Elise runs after him trying to stop him doing anything dramatic. Next thing you know, the two are at the Hollywood sign. Prince climbed up to the very top with a backpack of paint. He has decided that the industry needs some color and to do that, you have to start with the logo.

Prince glances down at Elise from the top of the platform that sits behind the letter L. "It's no biggie, come on up! The view is great!" He takes the can of paint and snatches a rock while Elise timidly climbs up the ladder. "Bingo!" He laughs cracking open the can of paint.

"This is your worst idea yet," Elise cries.

"I think it's one of my best," smiles Prince. "You want to pour the blue or the green? I'm sorry I didn't get any yellow, I know that's your favorite color. I think blue is better for your skin color. Blue can make you happy or sad depending on the shade. Yellow's too happy all the time. Not even I'm a yellow, you should be a blue, Elise. I think I'd be orange, I like orange and I look good in it. Plus, blue and orange bring the best out in each other, like us. They're the one of the best duos of hues, so are we."

Wonderstruck Elise stares at Prince for a moment. He'd unintentionally made her entire day. All he did was go on one of his usual rants. Elise couldn't help but get a sense of butterflies at his words. Prince had recently dubbed the two as one of the best duos he knows of. He's definitely telling the truth. Elise and Prince, Prince and Elise. The two have got the entire fire and ice concept down to a science. They can especially have more fun with Kim out of the way.

"LAPD, GET DOWN WITH YOUR HANDS UP!"

Prince smacks his lips. "Man, I just opened my can!" He leans over the edge of the sign and looks down at the chubby white man standing beneath them with a bullhorn. "How you doing, Officer Carl?"

"How do you know he's named Carl," Elise frantically questions.

Prince smiles back at her and shrugs. "He just looks like a Carl, you know?" Elise's eyes roll with the shaking of her head. Prince leans back over the edge of the sign. "How's your day going?"

"GET DOWN, NOW! YOU AND AND YOUR LITTLE GIRLFRIEND."

"She's actually not my girlfriend," He explains. "You see, we're here from Minnesota and I got some things to cross off of m— "

The officer looks up at Prince and says to himself, "The poor boy must be challenged." Putting his bullhorn back up to his face, he calls out orders to Prince some more. "Come on down, son!" This time, he is a lot nicer in the way he approaches the two.

"Hey," Prince jocularly questions. "GOT ANY DONUTS, CARL?"

"You tryna' mock me, boy?"

Prince's giggles spread an addictive dosage of endorphins. "Pass me the paint," He says to Elise. Elise sighs as she seals her fate. She is completely content with this being her first arrest, as long as Prince isn't doing it alone. Yet, the moment Owen and Chris bail the two out, her foot is going directly up Prince's perfectly rounded ass. "Sucker!!" Prince screams with a laugh as he drops the gallons of paint down on to the officer. Following his second can, he turns to Elise. "Go down the other side, hurry!"

The two frenetically climb down the ladder and run down the trailing of the mountains and hills. Nobody says a word and nobody looks back... that is until they get to the hotel, where the heavy-breathing duo drops on the bed. Prince lies in the bed with his heaving chest. He says, "Just think... those cans are going to be up there forever! Maybe somebody can finish the job!"

"I fucking hate you!" Eliae hollers, smacking Prince with a pillow. "You almost got us taken to jail!"

Prince continues to stare up at the ceiling. "I should've took the bullhorn before we left." Prince chuckles sitting up. Elise sits still, she's not okay with any of the light that Prince is trying to make of the moment. "C'mon, it was a little funny. Admit it!"

Elise says nothing.

"You know, I promise you that I saw a box of donuts in his front window!"

Elise bursts out with a case of the giggles. "Oh my god," she breathes loudly, laughing her little heart out. Prince lays back down next to her in the bed. "Are you serious?"

Prince laughs, "Nope! I just needed to make you laugh so you won't tell Chris or Owen." Elise immediately snatches a pillow from beneath his head and whacks him in the face. Prince continues laughs, "With that kind of anger and the continuous assaults, I'll never want to lay with you. Keep it up, Elise!"