Personal Rant

Why is it so hard to get some good, solid criticism? By someone who has the right to criticize you too. Like P said, don't tell me what you don't like or I'm doing wrong... tell me what you think I can do better at and I'll take it into consideration. I might not listen BUT. I'll think it over. I just want some feedback sometimes and that is so hard to get. And if you don't have anything to say, just say that too. I don't like when people just agree with others for the hell of it. This happened recently too and at least somebody TRIED to give me something but it wasn't too legit because she hasnt even really read the book she's criticizing. I appreciate her for trying but at the same time, it isn't really credible, you know? It's frustrating and I'm annoyed about the whole situation because it isn't even particularly that group of people. It's my whole damn audience. Like, keep it legit with me if I ask a question. I'm at the point where I don't even ask anymore because all I get is halfassed answers, sugarcoating, and ass kissing. I know good and damn well I am not THAT good. Now, if you can't think of anything? Fine. BUT SAY THAT. It is so hard to try and improve when the only person around to criticize you is you. And yes. I am upset. I do have an attitude. And the grammar of this is absolutely atrocious. But guess the fuck what? I'll get over it eventually. And no. I am not rereading this for typos and now my anxiety is gonna be through the damn roof. Everybody reading this? I hope you have a nice day.