First Game of The Season

(( Hello, Loves!! This is kind of my first Klance fanfiction so... here? This is only the beginning! I love omegaverses so much! Also, I am a cheerleader myself, so sorry if I ever use terminology that you guys don't understand! ))

The sound of the crowd drowned into a dull, but constant roar. This was it. Keith was finally going to do this in front of everyone, despite the feelings of embarrassment, and fear pounding in his chest. And the tight-ish, way too short uniform that clung to his thighs as he felt himself being lifted into the air. His pristine white tennis shoes being clutched by a pair of hands on either side, and another set gripping his ankles. His feet were about the level of the others' chests. Keith squeezed every muscle his body had, going stiff as a board.

" Keith, stay tight!" Allura, a fellow cheerleader, and also one of the people holding him, shouted. The other stunt groups to their right and left had people up in the air as well. Keith was the only one pushed up higher, though. The girls below him extended their arms completely above their heads, leaving him higher up in the air. The foundation was solid, the stunt didn't wobble at all.

After they got down, the stands cheered and gave an applaud. Somehow, Keith found himself thinking about how this even happened. What got him into this situation, to where he was now. He'd spent his summer training with the cheer squad, learning how to fly just because he was small enough to. He wasn't exactly tall, and he didn't have much muscle mass, so it made sense. But he still found it embarrassing. It was his fault, though, all of it.

The classroom door was locked, as most were when a teacher left for lunch. Keith peered into the dark rectangular window on the door before reaching into his pocket for a bobby pin. He stuck it inside the key hole, and wiggled it around the slot for a second before hearing a distinctive 'click.' Keith slowly pushed the door open, glancing over his shoulder. As soon as the coast was clear, he stepped inside and started rifling through the papers across the desk and in the drawers. Most of them were just scribbled math homework that had been done last minute by various students. Until he found it. A small packet titled: Chapter 11 Algebra 2 Test. The problems were all answered with complete work shown as he looked through the different numbers.

Keith chuckled to himself, though he did feel somewhat guilty. He couldn't fail math again or Shiro would throw a fit and give him that really disappointed look that Keith already knew all too well.

He went to leave, before finding Mr. Kolivan standing in the doorway. His features angled up into an angry expression.

" Keith!" He scolded, finally fed up with the teenager. Keith held the paper behind his back, but it was too late... he'd already seen everything. And that's how he ended up in the vice principle's office a few minutes later.

" Vice Principle Haggar, I can explain." Keith said as he sat down in one of the uncomfortable chairs. Mr. Kolivan, his algebra 2 teacher, sat in the other.

" Oh I'm sure you could come up with a very convincing story." She said, her voice sounding nasally. " Your brother would be ashamed to see this; why can't you be like him? Shiro must be so embarrassed to call you his sibling." Haggar made a menacing sound by tapping the desk with her inch too long fingernails.

" Shiro was an amazing student, and unlike you, he actually payed attention in my classes." Mr. Kolivan looked at Keith, who broke out in a nervous sweat. He didn't say anything, considering he tried to stay under the radar most times. He himself was surprised he even went through with trying to get the test in the first place; Keith was usually quiet and almost timid. He'd been trying to be less shy, but really couldn't help it, he was an omega after all.