Confusion

(( THANK YOU FOR 5K READS!!! Also there will be a little bit of angst this chapter, and WAY WAY more in the one after this so... you have been warned?))

The locker room seemed way colder that afternoon. And as Keith was exceedingly more anxious with every passing second Lance didn't show. He knew that his alpha was probably just running a couple minutes late, but it was nerve wracking. And the fact that Lotor had just arrived, and was now putting his things into a locker, really didn't help things.

The omega felt his heart beginning to race, and there was thumping from it pulsating inside eardrums. He was already terrified, considering the two were alone in there. But he didn't want to show that he was scared, Keith didn't want Lotor to have that satisfaction.

" Where's that little alpha of yours, Sweetheart?" The very tall male asked, as he got out of his t-shirt. Keith tensed up, thankful he'd changed his boxers earlier. But his shorts were still riding up his thighs, and the tank top was low cut, making him feel exposed. And that little nickname ticked him off, made him scowl, but he had to ignore it.

He wasn't scared, he wasn't petrified and he definitely couldn't smell Lotor from where he was standing. Or that's what Keith repeated in his head.

" He'll be here any second..." He responded, trying to keep his voice steady. The longer he stood there, the more he began to panic internally.

" Isn't that unfortunate." Lotor smirked. " You and I could really have quite the good time without him around~" His voice was low, and he had noticed something that Keith clearly hadn't.

" N-no... don't get your hopes up, Creep." Keith reached inside his locker, rummaging through his bag for cheer clothes.

" I don't have to hope. Especially when I can just reach out and take what I want..." The very ominous alpha spoke, his words flowing effortlessly.

" You're lying." Keith said, though the look in Lotor's eyes really did scream that he was serious. " You'd never touch anyone..." He said quietly while finding what he needed. There was something about him, something that really did chill Keith to the bone. And what about the rumors? What if they really were... more than that. He needed them to be wrong, but his gut screamed otherwise. 

" You really think so?" Lotor raised an eyebrow, and Keith started walking on the other side of the bench that separated them. No way in hell he was changing with him right there. " I guess you really don't know me well, then." The alpha's voice dropped, and he planted a strong slap onto the omega's rear end. There was a crisp sound that followed; it practically echoed in the empty locker room. And Keith yelped, jumping forwards.

" D-don't lay your filthy hands on me!" He exclaimed, disgusted, and he'd almost dropped his clothes.

" I don't have to listen to you, omega, especially considering how strong your scent is." Lotor chuckled, condescending to him. " I can barely resist..."

Keith was trembling in fear, and clutching the change of clothes close to his chest. What did he mean by that? Nothing had changed with his scent, right? His mind began thinking of possibilities, maybe he was just still turned on from earlier.

" Touch me one more time and Lance wi-" He found himself saying, although his boyfriend wasn't there.

" Oh? That little chew toy? You really think he can help you?" Lotor started laughing.

" Help m-me?" The omega stuttered, beginning to fear the worst. " From w-what?" He stepped back, nearing the escape route to the stalls.

" Who do you think?" The alpha licked his lips.