Outed

(( Lance, my poor bby... stop being so hard on yourself. WARNING! Mention of self harm.))

" Would you rather be... an alpha or an omega?" Hunk asked Matt. This game was getting more and more interesting with every passing question.

Matt, who was a beta, looked momentarily deep in thought.

" My my... so many choices." Pidge teased.

" Shut up." The big brother nudged her. " Did you forget that you're a beta, too?"

" Just pick one." Pidge stuck out her tongue.

" I guess... I'd be an omega?" Matt said. " A lot of alphas I've met are kind of douchebags- no offense!"

Lance clutched his chest, feigning being offended. He gasped loudly.

" That hurt, Man." Hunk wiped a fake tear from his eye.

" Sorry." Matt chuckled.

" The pain! The betrayal!" Lance exclaimed, and Keith sort of just rolled his eyes. His boyfriend could be such a drama queen.

" Look what you've done now!" Pidge accused her brother.

" Anyways..." He said. " Pidge, would you rather ... never be able to use your phone or never be able to use our laptop?" Matt wiggled his eyebrows evilly. For her, that was like choosing between her favorite children.

" That's cruel." She spoke.

" Oh! Just pick one!" He mocked, and Hunk began laughing. Pidge just narrowed her golden-ish orange colored eyes at him.

" I guess... never be able to use my phone. I can't hack into stuff without our laptop." She sulked. That was, until she realized that it was her turn. Pidge stared at Keith devilishly.

" Oh no." The omega breathed, scooting closer to Lance. He was already on his lap, but that wasn't enough.

" Keith, would you rather..." She ran through the endless possibilities, and was rather nice considering how many worse questions there were. " Not be able to have sex with Lance like ever again... or... let him fuck you in front of a bunch of people?" Pidge adjusted her glasses. And Lance perked up, that question was eerily paralleled with the note.

" I-I uh..." Keith cleared his throat awkwardly, and he shifted in his position. " probably do it in front of people? Only once though." He was really embarrassed, but not surprised that Pidge asked it.

The cheerleader was about to ask Lance something, but everybody's phones all went off simultaneously. The quarterback froze, and Keith was terrified to reach for his pocket. While none of their other friends thought twice about checking the notification.

" D-don't look at that!" The omega exclaimed, startling everyone.

" Why?" Matt raised an eyebrow, but he set down his phone. And Hunk just slid his back into his pocket. Pidge had already opened her phone.

" This is a video attachment?" She looked at the two, seeing the email was from an unfamiliar source.

" It hasn't been two hours yet!" Lance growled.

" Wait, what's happening?" Hunk asked. It'd been a long time since he'd seen his friend act like that.

" This is not happening." Keith buried his head into his alpha's shoulder, he really was expecting all of this to be a prank.

" Shut it off! NOW!" Lance raised his voice, and Pidge didn't play the video. She only did as her friend said and turned off the screen.

" Don't bite my head off. Jeez." She said. " But what is the video? And why are you flipping out??"