Partners In Crime

There were flashing lights that had a nearly blinding affect on anyone who walked into the gym. The mix of blues, reds, and greens rotated, even sprawled out to the farthest reaches of the bleachers. And the rabid light surged between the sea of bodies in the middle of the room.

" This is really not my scene." Keith said to Lance as the couple walked in, hand in hand. It was loud, and the air was sticky. But worst of all, Justin Bieber was blaring through the DJ's humongous speakers. That was enough to scare away practically any emo kid.

" Not punk rock enough for you, Princess?" Lance teased, before spotting their friends in the corner.

" Shut up." Keith said while Lance tugged him along. He didn't want to even get near the dance floor, being that he could smell the alphas already. Not to mention all the sweat, and- no doubt- grinding.

" Hey, where'd you two go?" Hunk asked upon the couple walking up. And Pidge looked like she was about to talk.

" Don't even say it." Lance looked at her and took a deep breath. " We just had to talk about something." He smiled to everyone.

" Are you sure you didn't shove Keith up against the side of the van and-" Matt covered his sister's mouth.

" Seriously?!" Keith let out a high pitched sound from embarrassment.

" Well you're here now." Allura smiled. She couldn't stop thinking about the afterparty at her house. The cheer captain had been planning it ever since finding out that her parents would be gone that weekend. Only a few people knew about it, it was sort of VIP, so they wouldn't have to worry about any of that grinding bullshit.

" Why don't you go in the middle?" Pidge wiggled her eyebrows evilly at Lance and Keith. " I'm sure you'd fit right in."

" No way!" Lance exclaimed. " Keith would get eaten alive in there..." He looked down at his smaller boyfriend.

" Literally." Hunk shuddered.

" I strongly recommend you don't go in there?" Allura said, but it came out as more of a question.

" Why don't you go in the middle, Pidge?" Keith narrowed his eyes at her.

" Because I'm not suicidal." She said smugly.

" How about nobody goes in the middle and we drop it?" Shay suggested.

" I like that idea." Hunk was quick to respond.

" Me too." Lance said, hugging Keith from behind. And his omega was leaning back against him, honestly a little spooked from all the pheromones in the air. Like hell he would ever admit it though, screw his submissive instincts. " I would never let him go in there."

" I'd probably live." Keith said. And Lance got down next to his ear.

" True. But I'm the only one who gets to grind on you. Got it?" His alpha whispered in a deep voice. The scents must've been getting to him as well.

" Yeah. Got it." He said in a quiet voice, feeling chills from the hot breath running down his neck.

" Good." Lance smirked.

" Oh, fuck." Allura said, looking past Keith and Lance.

" What?" Matt asked, and Pidge thought about taking pictures of the cute couple in front of her. She thankfully decided against it.

Allura just continued staring at Acxa, who for some reason had shown up to the dance.

" Why is she here?" Shay scrunched her nose. And when she didn't like someone, there was a damn well good reason, considering she was nice to everybody.