Decision Making

(( I've never been to a prison before, so if I did any part of this wrong, oops.))

" You're absolutely crazy for this, and I still don't understand why you would intentionally see him after all he's done to us." Lance said as they got off of Keith's motorcycle. He'd already lost the fight and allowed himself to be dragged here. Keith had made up his mind, and there was nothing he could say to change that. So there was no way that he was going to let him come here alone.

" I don't know if you get it." Keith sighed while slipping off his helmet. " I need closure, and I want to see him in that ugly orange jumpsuit."

" Can we please just go? I don't feel comfortable with you being here." Lance grabbed Keith's hand, making a last ditch effort to convince him to leave. " I love you... walking in there is just putting you in danger."

Keith rolled his eyes.

" He's behind glass. And there are guards everywhere." The omega insisted. After he had his bike parked and everything, he started dragging Lance towards the entrance of the prison.

" This is a horrible idea." Lance reiterated. They'd literally snuck off, and nobody knew that they were here. Shiro would've put a stop to it immediately, and Pidge would've slapped Keith to knock some sense into him

" I need closure, Lance. I didn't get to testify like you did, and I never got to tell my side of the story. I at least want to see him behind bars and know that he's there for good." Keith knew that Shiro would murder him for this, and probably Lance too for letting him go. But this would help him sleep better at night. Lotor was gone for good. And no matter how many times he tried to reassure himself with that fact, he needed to see it with his own two eyes.

Once they got past all the security-which took forever- they were walking down the rows until they found Lotor. The glass seemed thick enough, but Lance was completely on edge as him and Keith took a seat. The phone was hanging there, and Keith was shaking as he reached out for it.

Lotor only looked amused. Even though he'd been caught, and was confined for the rest of his life, he was not yet remorseful, nor did he feel a smidgeon of guilt.

" Never thought I'd have the pleasure of seeing you again~" Lotor purred into the phone, and Keith felt sick to his stomach. Lance growled in his throat, holding Keith very protectively. " No hard feelings, right? You weren't the one who was supposed to drink it." He chuckled.

" I hate you. Of course there's hard feelings you bottom feeding, low life, Rapunzel looking cockroach." Keith narrowed his eyes while speaking into the phone.

" You wound me, I'm so hurt that you would come all this way just to insult me." Lotor held a pity party for himself on the other side of the glass.

" Cut the shit, chode-nugget." Keith said. He was able to be more aggressive and less timid due to the barrier between them. " We came to make sure that you're here to stay. This is still better than you deserve."

" You're so much more feisty when you have that glass protecting you... and Lance being your attack dog. What... you afraid I might break through and-"

" Enough."

" I keep you up at night, don't I?" Lotor smirked, observing Keith's reaction. " I totally do. I bet you're bummed that I'm in here, and not able to show you what breeding actually looks like."

Keith's eyes were wide as Lance took the phone from him.

" If you sexually harass him anymore I will rip your throat out, okay?" The alpha snarled into the phone. " Keith just needed proof that you were behind bars. Otherwise we wouldn't even be here, and you wouldn't be able to admire how beautiful my boyfriend is."