Dreams

The cheerleaders always sat together at lunch. It was meant for team bonding purposes, or so Allura said. But Keith always felt really out of place with the girls eating salads, or some other vegetarian stuff all the time. Then there was him, munching down on a bag of Flamin' Hot Cheetos and nothing else.

" I really don't know how you can sit there and eat those all lunch period..." Shannon, who was sitting next to him, said. She wasn't trying to be rude or anything, it just sort of came off that way.

" And I really don't know how you guys can live off of rabbit food..." Keith rolled his eyes, shoving a couple more spicy Cheetos in his mouth.

" Keith, that's not healthy." Allura said, with a small laugh in her throat. She sat to his left around the circular lunch table. He just shrugged, and ate a few more.

He was stressed, okay? The whole Lance situation lay heavy on his mind since yesterday. He'd been tossing and turning all night, but even when he did manage to sleep, it was worse. Way worse.

It was dark, and the wind made the drapes billow around the windowsill of Keith's bedroom. There were streaks of moonlight that trickled in through the air and illuminated the hardwood. The omega blinked groggily, rubbing the drowsiness from his sleepy eyes. He felt something... wet. Almost like he was sitting in a puddle.

Keith threw the covers from his legs, and sat up on the bed. His pajama pants were soaked, as were his underwear, Keith was literally leaking. He reached for the bedside lamp, but before he could pull the chain, someone else did. As the lightbulb shined suddenly, Keith shut his eyes to avoid being blinded. When he fluttered his eyelids back open, he noticed Lance, sitting in his red arm chair.

" Lance?!" He jumped back, almost hitting the wall from how startled he was. The quarterback only smirked, crossing his legs while staying in a sitting position. He wasn't wearing a shirt, and the light exposed the hard grooves of his muscles. He had blue jeans on, and a messy hair do.

" Hey, Keith." He said, voice very low. Keith gulped.

" Wh-what are you doing in my room..." He whispered, feeling more fluid ooze from himself. And that's when it hit the omega, he blushed upon realizing. He was in heat.

" Why do you think..." Lance yawned, almost like it was no big deal. Like he could fuck Keith quickly and leave only to pretend it never happened, thank god things didn't work exactly like that.

Keith hadn't noticed how much he was sweating until then, it was like he had a really high fever. His midnight black hair was dampened, especially his bangs which dripped with perspiration. His band t-shirt was drenched as well, kind of like he'd gone swimming in his clothes and was just now starting to dry.

He was staring at Lance's chest, eyes scanning over the boy's partially bare body. There was an uncomfortably large tent in Lance's jeans, and Keith bit his lip at the sight of it.

" How sh-should I know wh-why you're here..." He stuttered, using the blanket like a barrier between them. Lance laughed, standing up from the squishy seat. The other's scent was filling his nose, driving his hormones bonkers.

" Don't play dumb, Princess." He was right in front of the bed now, only a couple feet in between the two of them remained. Keith stayed silent, feeling himself growing hard against the moist fabric of the pajama pants. " You know you want me~" Lance purred, getting right next to the omega's face, towering over him.

" No! No I d-don't!" Keith exclaimed, somehow finding enough courage to speak against him.

" Deny it all you want, Keith." Lance grabbed a hold of the boy's wrists and pinned them above his head on the wall. He tried to struggle but it was no use." You're mine and you know it."

" No!" Keith shouted, waking up in an icy cold sweat. He frantically felt around himself, making sure his clothes weren't wet. He panted heavily, and let his head fall back on the pillow like a brick. " God damn it..." He whispered and raked his fingers through his sweaty bangs. " I can't feel like this..." Keith sighed.

" Hey! You ladies got room for two more?" A familiar, very cocky voice projected to the lunch table. Keith felt his face go flush upon seeing Lance and Hunk approaching them.

Shay smiled and Hunk snagged an empty seat next to her. Lance just smiled dashingly at Allura, grabbing another chair from a different table. He pushed it right between Keith and her, creating an uncomfortable distance between them.

The omega almost felt the urge to get up and leave, that dream really had messed with his head. Now the alpha's presence had him on edge, a weird sort of edge that wasn't scary or happy. It just was like seeing Lance in a whole different light. Whether it was a bad or good one, Keith wasn't sure. All he knew was that he was sick and tired of being teased. He'd decided that much before school that morning.

" Allura~" The quarter back chirped at her.

" Hello, Lance." She tried to be polite, but an annoyed twitch started tugging at her eyebrows. It would've been an extreme understatement to say she didn't like him in that way. They were both alphas... not that was a problem, it was mainly that Lance was too immature for her, and they weren't very compatible in a romantic sense. To her, their relationship was more platonic than anything.

Keith bit his lip in an almost jealous gesture, and he didn't even realize it. Allura saw it, however. Her lips curled up into a small smirk.

" Your hair looks amazing today~" Lance said, staring at her like a love sick idiot. She rolled her eyes, uttering a quiet thank you. Keith cleared his throat awkwardly, he wouldn't admit that he loved it when the alpha looked at him, and pretended to loathe it. And he definitely would never say that he legitimately hated it when Lance ignored him.

The quarterback turned around to face the other cheerleader. " Oh yeah... you're here too aren't you..." Lance teased, and his eyes wandered around Keith without control. He felt his heart go through a few palpitations at seeing what the boy wore. A black crop top that hugged his slim figure perfectly; it exposed a decent amount of Keith's skinny, pale stomach. And he also had on some red leggings that were tight enough to suffocate someone. Even though the boy was sitting down, Lance couldn't help but wonder how great Keith's ass would look when he eventually stood up.

Keith may have chosen the outfit on purpose, and he knew it was a good sign when Shiro hated him leaving the house in it.

Lance blinked a couple times, trying not to concentrate on the clothes Keith was wearing. And more so on what could lay underneath them.

" Did you wear that for me...?" He looked at Keith with a shit eating grin, though he was genuinely curious. Keith scoffed, acting as though the alpha was crazy for assuming that.

" Please. Like I only get dressed in the morning to impress you." He folded his arms, playing hard to get.

" Actually, you'd impress me more if you skipped the 'getting dressed' part but..." Lance side eyed Keith, who went beet red in almost instantaneously.

" Guys can we keep it PG-13?" Hunk asked from across the table, and Shay nodded.

" With Lance here? Good luck." Allura mumbled and raised an eyebrow, just watching those two was very entertaining. But also painful, because it was blatantly obvious that Keith liked him, no matter how weirdly he went about showing it.

" Aww look at the little omega blush!" Lance poked Keith's rosy cheek with his finger.

" Don't mock me." The cheerleader brushed it away, trying not to think of the other places he'd want Lance's fingers to be.

" Who's gonna stop me?" Lance enjoyed the tiny scowl Keith gave him. " You?"

There was silence, mainly because the omega was getting a little bit more submissive. " Exactly..." The alpha said, turning back to Allura. Keith knew he needed to put Lance in his place, but it was kind of hard when he couldn't find the right thing to say, or the voice to tell him off. And even if he did he wouldn't be assertive enough to get his point across. Teasing an alpha was one thing, but actually going toe to toe with one was a completely different story.

(( What's up my readers? How is everyone liking this so far?))