The Last Straw

" You don't understand! I did that! He isn't able to walk because of me! Do you know how awful that feels?!" Acxa shouted at Lotor. He was sitting in a recliner, relaxing as though nothing was amiss.

" If you ask me, it's better than what he deserves." He scoffed. " You're lucky I didn't turn you in just for flaking out on our deal."

" What you asked me to do could've killed him for God's sake! I may be a bad person, but I'm no murderer!" She raised her hands in a furious gesture.

" Please, I can't steal him away from Lance if he's dead." Lotor chuckled sadistically.

" I'm done. Watching him crutch around school today was torture! Everyone hates me because of what you made me do!" Acxa felt guilt weighing down her entire existence. It was like an elephant was sitting on her chest whenever she even tried to breathe.

" Oh boo hoo." He taunted her. " They're going to hate you even more after this."

" After what? Don't tell me you want me to hurt them?! I'm not doing it! Call the cops on me for all I care, but I'm not doing your dirty work anymore!" Acxa was finally unable to take her cousin's orders.

...

" This is creepy... way too creepy." Hunk told Pidge from the bushes.

" Oh, would you shush." She responded while peering in Lotor's window.

" Following her home makes us stalkers, but looking in the windows makes us criminals! I don't wanna go to jail! I'm too young! I have my whole life ahead of m-" Hunk was rambling and Pidge was honestly fed up. She covered his mouth.

It was true. They'd tailed Acxa after practice. She'd walked all the way over to what could only be Lotor's house. It was uppity to say the very least. The whole neighborhood seemed to be rich, and have way too much time on their hands. They were the type of people who had nothing better to do than sit around and water their front lawns all day.

" You're gonna stick some of your weed inside Lance's little football bag, and anonymously tip off the main office. Would be a shame if Lance lost his opportunity to get a scholarship, hm? After all, the scouts have been fighting over him for weeks already." Lotor's eyebrows angled upwards malevolently.

" You're sick! That would mess up his entire future!" Acxa nearly screamed at him.

Pidge and Hunk's heads spun around to look at each other.

" Not good." They said in unison.

" That's kind of the point. Why would Keith stay with Lance if he can't go to college, or have a decent career?" Lotor took a sip of his tea, which had been sitting on the coffee table untouched until then.

" Keith won't leave Lance because of that. I've paid attention, and let me just say, it's clear that their relationship is very strong." She got closer to his face, almost threateningly. " You have NO right to fuck that up!"

" I wanna leave, I wanna leave, they're gonna catch us!" Hunk whisper shouted in a panicky voice.

" Be quiet! The window is-" She paused, looking into the living room yet again. " open."

" And who's going to stop me? If you won't do it I'll do it myself. Or pay off one of your little pothead friends." Lotor set his tea aside, paying minimal attention to her not-so-typical combativeness.

" I'll tell Zarkon. Don't test me."

" My father doesn't give a rat's ass what I do. How many times has he bailed me out of jail now?" He seemed to be deep in thought.