Finally

(( THANK YOU!! I can't believe I have 8K reads! Also like half this chapter got deleted for some reason, so sorry if you get two notifications when I republish this? Or if there wasn't anything at first. I'm frustrated asf))

" I'm sorry what? What happened to him, I don't understand what you're telling me?" Shiro held his phone close as he sped out of the parking lot.

" Mr. Shirogane, I'm not exactly sure how to explain this without being blunt." The school's vice president, Haggar, responded in that nasally voice of hers. 

" Is Keith okay?!" He found himself interjecting. " You can't tell me to leave work to check on him if I don't know what the situation is." Shiro was already on the road, hoping there were no cops around to pull him over for speeding.

" There was an... incident in the locker room this morning-"

" This morning?! It's noon! Why are you just now letting me know?" The alpha wasn't usually the type to interrupt, but he was getting extremely anxious about his little brother's well being.

" Sir, we had to deal with the injuries and file reports, I'm sorry but there are so only many things that we can do at a time." Haggar tried to stay calm, mainly because her boss had advised her to stop yelling at people. Half the parents hated, or were scared of her as it was.

" Injuries?!" Shiro shrieked. " Is Keith-"

" If you would just give me a second I can explain this..." She felt her eyebrow twitch in annoyance while tapping her too long fingernails on the desk.

" Please do..." Shiro said with a very sassy tone in his voice.

" Your brother, I'm not sure if you're aware, but he is in heat. I can't speak for Keith, but I don't believe he realized it himself. And there was a confrontation that occurred in the locker room, one that led to him being assaulted-"

" WHAT?! SOMEONE RAPED HIM?!" He couldn't stop himself from yelling into the phone, and probably blowing out her eardrum.

" No! No not quite..." Haggar cut in, very irritated with him continuously interrupting her. " The football coach arrived to stop it before things could get... there."

" Who was this alpha?! Was his name Lance?!" Shiro's mind couldn't help but blame the quarterback right away.

" No. It was another student, and I'm not allowed to disclose his name over the phone because of legality reasons."

Shiro was almost relieved to know that it wasn't Lance, but he was unaware that he wasn't receiving the full truth.

" And how did he get home?" He tried to keep his temper in check.

" His boyfriend took him there as far as I've been told."

That's when Shiro started panicking even more. Keith in heat, and Lance, who probably started his rut, were in the house alone. He nearly drove right through the garage door upon getting to the driveway.

" I need a full explanation! You'd best be expecting a call from me, and the police!" He growled.

" No need to contact law enforcement, the student is already in custody." Was all Shiro heard before hanging up the phone, and walking in the front door, which had been left unlocked.

Keith and Lance, luckily, were on a small water break when they heard the minivan pull up. The omega gulped, knowing how Shiro would be livid.

Him and his alpha had been doing... pretty much the same thing all morning; each other. And this was the first time they'd even stopped to rehydrate.