Behind Closed Doors

(( Oh my God! Thank you so much! I never thought I'd hit three thousand reads, but I have you all to thank for that! And to all the people who vote, as well as comment on my chapters, extra special love to you lovelies because that really does mean a lot to me!))

" How can I know you're not bluffing?" Shannon asked, and Lotor smirked maniacally.

" Do I really look as though I could tell a lie?" He asked sweetly, getting closer to her face.

" Yes." The brunette grit her teeth. " Pay up now and I'll do it." She rubbed her fingers together, doing a great job in convincing him.

Lotor stuck the wad of cash into her palm, gripping her hand painfully hard.

" You'd best not disappoint me, Shannon." He growled, before turning and walking away. She just gulped, honestly spooked by him. But she was also happy, knowing she would never do what he asked. So that money was all for the cheer team now, Shannon could never feel right keeping it for herself.

-------------------------------------

Lance had begun to sit at the cheerleaders' lunch table everyday, along with Hunk, who was always next to Shay.

Lance and Keith sat in separate chairs, yet they were still very close to one another, the omega almost on his lap most of the time.

Everyone was very confused when Shannon showed up late to lunch that day, it was difficult to get a read on her emotions. Her face looking a mix of pissed, yet... triumphant? She slammed her hand onto the table, letting go of what looked like a huge sum of money.

" Woah! Where'd all this come from?" Shay exclaimed, almost startled by the loud noise.

" Lotor..." The brown haired cheerleader stepped slightly back, and went to take her usual seat.

" Umm? Why is Lotor funding the cheer program?" Allura stopped eating her salad for a second; she was almost disgusted even upon hearing that name.

" He's not... well- technically he is, but he doesn't know it." Shannon crossed her legs, and everyone waited for her to explain herself. " He bribed me for a favor, but I made his stupid ass pay first." She laughed. " No way in hell I'd ever do that..."

" What did he ask you to do?" Lance asked, with an arm wrapped around Keith. He went to take a sip of his chocolate milk, more so chugging it.

" I was... supposed to... um..."

" Oh come on. Just tell us, I'm sure it can't be that bad." Hunk smiled across the table, trying to reassure her.

" He told me I had to sleep with Lance!" She exclaimed, saying it way louder than intended. And the quarterback choked, nearly spewing milk everywhere.

" I take that back!" The other football player yelled. " That's pretty bad!"

" No shit!" Keith hissed, feeling fire in his chest upon learning about this.

" I'm sorry what? I-" Lance was red faced, and barely able to speak.

" I would never do that. EVER! But I still got the money out of him." She smiled smugly, acting as though she hadn't just dropped a bomb.

Keith felt his blood beginning to boil, and his lips angled into a livid grin. He yanked up his backpack, and swung it over his shoulder, while also keeping a firm hold on Lance's hand.

" Babe, can I talk to you?" He gave him a very suggestive look, but it was somewhat indistinguishable to most of the cheerleaders.

" Uh- sure." The Cuban male said, standing up.