Maybe More Than Teasing...?

The boy's locker room had an almost musty smell to it when Keith walked up to the row of blue lockers along the wall. He could sense Lance only a few feet away, could feel his ocean like eyes staring deeply at him as he removed the lock. Even more so when he took off his own sweaty tank top, and put it into his locker.

Keith started getting flustered, he didn't even have to turn around to know that Lance was probably licking his lips, or so it felt like.

He grabbed his change of clothes and felt the strong urge to start heading for the restroom on the other end of the locker room, where there were also private bathroom stalls. Lance whistled flirtatiously as soon as Keith turned around, causing the cheerleader roll his eyes out of habit. He took a couple steps forward until Lance actually said something.

" What? You're leaving? Already? But you haven't gotten to the good part yet..." Lance found his eyes drawn to Keith's ass, which hid inside of a pair spandex. The omega felt his cheeks heat up into a rosy blush, Lance didn't even try to hide the fact he was staring.

" Sorry to disappoint you." Keith said lowly while continuing towards the bathroom. Just the presence of Lance was making his insides churn.

" Oh, yeah. I'm definitely disappointed." The quarterback smirked, watching Keith the whole time he walked away, enjoying the nice view.

The door of the stall slammed way louder than Keith meant it to. This was bad, he felt his primal instincts kicking in. He was starting to want things he knew he shouldn't, this was Lance. The Lance who seemed to flirt with anything that moved, how could he be sucked in just like other people? Keith took a couple deep breaths in an attempt to calm down. But he couldn't stop thinking about doing those things with him. Imagining exactly what Lance looked like after a long day, coming home and stripping to shower. Thinking about how hot Lance would look with damp hair and wearing nothing but a towel, and- okay time to stop. Keith told himself.

He slipped off his spanks and changed into some black, stretchy capris he'd brought. He also had a red colored muscle top that was low cut and showed off a lot of his side. Keith slowly undid the ponytail in his hair, and secured it on his wrist, before opening the stall door. He walked out, trying to concentrate on his breathing, he couldn't be thinking these sorts of things.

Lance was in jeans now despite the weather outside. But what really caught Keith's attention was the fact that he wasn't wearing a shirt. So much for trying to push those stupid thoughts away, because they only multiplied upon Keith seeing it. How toned Lance's chest was, and the partial six pack that ran down his torso to his v line. He stopped dead in his tracks, bare feet almost screeching like tires against the ground. Keith's mouth stayed open, like he wanted to say something, but that never happened. He only cleared his throat in an awkward manner and walked to his locker yet again.

" Aww the little omega thinks I'm attractive." Lance gushed while folding his in-side-out shirt the right way.

" What?" Keith asked, furrowing his eyebrows. He reached inside the locker for his low top Converse.

" Look down." The quarterback chuckled, restraining himself from full out laughing. Keith was really confused until he noticed a bulge in his capris. He started panicking, only on the inside however, not wanting to give Lance the satisfaction. He just froze, a mess from being so humiliated. Keith felt almost angry over the teasing at this point, just because he was an omega didn't mean alphas could act superior all the time.

Lance pulled the shirt down over his head, and it ruffled his butterscotch brown hair into a sexy bed head like pattern. He got right next to Keith's ear, and the cheerleader got goosebumps despite his breath being steamy. " Not that I mind. It's flattering really... knowing it's my fault" He almost purred, before pulling back. Keith turned around, he was a mix of angry and turned on as Lance winked, grabbed his bag, and left.