Viral?

(( Warning!! There is a reference to self harm in this chapter. Please do not read if that triggers you.))

" What is this?!! You can barely see them!!" The voice blared from one side of the phone. He stared at the computer screen, email pulled up as he viewed the video file.

" I'm sorry, okay?! I didn't realize they were going to do stuff in the shed! I came prepared for the locker room." The other voice replied, feeling disappointed.

" Just-just argh!" He growled. " It'll have to do! Plant the note and get the fuck out of there before they notice you're gone."

And that's when the line went dead.

...

Keith was pretty much numb from the waist down, and he knew full well that he wouldn't be able to walk the next day.

His legs were wobbly as him and Lance made their way back to the field, where practice was almost done already. They both had major sex hair, and the alpha especially wore a prideful smirk.

" You doing okay over there, Princess?" He teased, noticing that Keith's legs were as useful as overcooked pasta.

" I'm fine." The omega said stubbornly. He was a little bit irritated that Lance had managed to get the information out of him. But at the same time, he hadn't learned all of his fetishes, so that was a plus.

" You're so tough until you trip on something." The taller male laughed and he stepped in front of Keith, halting. This caused the cheerleader to bump into him.

" What the hell." He looked at his boyfriend with a confused expression.

" Hop on." Lance gave him a shit eating grin.

" Are you seriously offering me a piggyback ride?" Keith raised an eyebrow, not sure whether or not he loved or hated the idea. And his alpha just nodded his head to the side, gesturing for him to get on.

The smaller boy couldn't resist those ocean eyes, and he sighed before climbing onto Lance's back. " If anyone asks, I can walk just fine on my own." He draped his hands over the quarterback's broad shoulders and Lance's hands found a stable grip under his thighs.

" Whatever." He scoffed, and they began crossing over the green grass of the football field.

It wasn't more than a minute later before they were over by the cheerleaders and mangers. Allura didn't even mind that Keith had been gone, but she knew that next practice the omega would have to start participating.

" Long time no see." Matt greeted the two of them, setting the empty watercooler down. " Coach Coran has been looking for y-"

" LANCE!" The football coach exclaimed, running up behind them. " For heaven's sake, boy! You can't go running off like that!" He was worried sick. Mainly considering what had happened a couple weeks earlier.

" Sorry Coran..." Lance smiled nervously. " I took Keith on a ... potty break."

The smaller boy began to blush, his face draining into a dark red color. Potty break? What were they, seven?

" Please try to tell me next time..." Coran facepalmed. He didn't get paid enough for this. Yet he loved all those kids so much, it was such a rewarding job overall.

As the ginger haired man walked back over to the other players, he resumed his coachly duties. And Pidge was having a fangirling meltdown.

" Lance! Did you just-" She began squealing but Hunk cut her off.