Bonding Moment

(( Attention, Loves!! Please read this if you are not very familiar with bonding bites in an omegaverse! And if you are, well that's cool. Anyways, omegas and alphas alike have sensitive scent glands on their necks. These are very very touchy during heats and ruts! Basically, when a soul bonding process starts, the alpha has to bite the omega's neck. Like I'm not talking a little nip or anything, this has to be a full on, blood drawing thing. But it doesn't hurt as long as the omega is in heat, basically the pressure point by the gland blocks out the nerve and they feel a ton of pleasure instead. So yeah. You're welcome. And I'm assuming that everyone knows what knotting is and how it finishes the process, so I won't cover it. If some people are still confused I would suggest looking it up?))

Keith hadn't uttered but a single word as Lance carried him down the street. He was still clutched against the alpha's chest, refusing to let go. His legs were tangled around Lance's torso, and his trembly arms locked behind his neck.

" C-can you please just say something...?" The quarterback desperately whispered into the smaller boy's ear. Lance was already distraught, and kicking himself over and over for this. Why couldn't he be there for his omega? There had to have been something, anything he could've done. But he missed it, and it was already tearing him apart from the inside out. The male in his arms deserved so much better.

Keith stayed silent. What was he even supposed to say? His jaw was numb from being practically bitch slapped, and there were inflamed finger marks that covered the majority of his neck. And he couldn't control the way he clung to Lance like a toddler, he was stuck on him. Because if he lost contact, what would happen? The same thing? Could another alpha emerge from nowhere or worse?

They had made it back to Keith's house without incident, thankfully. And Lance felt like an awful person. He was hard in his football gear, which he hadn't found the time to take off. And his cleats were dulled from walking on the pavement.

The thoughts engulfing Lance's mind were not exactly the most comforting, considering they entailed making Keith scream all over again. His rut was hitting him like a semi on a highway, and he had just enough self control to hold it together. For how much longer, nobody could be certain. " Where's the key?" He asked, hoping he might get a response from Keith.

To both of their surprise, the omega eased down, having trouble standing. So he leaned on Lance while opening a fake rock from a flower pot that was adjacent to the door. Keith tried to get the key into the slot, but his fingers shaking made it near impossible. " Here..." The taller male said, taking it and getting the door open.

He growled slightly as he helped Keith to the steps, before he reluctantly left to wash his hands. The blood flowed like a tiny river as the faucet cascaded clean water onto his fingers.

How could he have done that? Mamá had always raised him to be a nice young man, not the type to beat people up. And definitely not the type who probably just broke Lotor's face. He felt exceedingly guilty, though what he did was necessary. He knew he'd gone over board, not just a simple one punch knock out, and that's what terrified Lance. Would Keith be scared of him?

He tried to brush off the pesky thoughts, and he wiped away the residual tear drops from his face. That was another thing he wasn't supposed to do; cry. Yet, there he was, apparently breaking multiple rules that day.

" Lance..." Keith finally spoke, but his voice was timid. Lance perked up, coming out of the kitchen and rushing to the other's side. The fact that Keith was still half naked was really just another thing that was activating his alpha instincts. His primal pheromones were getting over excited due to the omega's scent, which spelled his heat out in big bold letters.