The Aftermath

The car ride was especially awkward as Allura drove her friends home. After she'd ushered the unanticipated guests out of her house -which was literally as easy as herding cats- she took care of everyone leftover.

" Is Keith still passed out back there?" Matt asked from the middle row. It was his and Hunk's responsibility to babysit Pidge, who sat in-between them.

" Yeah... he's out cold." Lance stroked Keith's hair as he held his boyfriend in his lap. He figured since the drive was short, it'd be fine if he didn't use a seatbelt. " Maybe I fucked him a little too hard." Lance said, and he awkwardly scratched his neck afterwards.

" Or maybe he just drank too much and this is his body's natural response." Hunk's eyebrow twitched in annoyance. He was having a hard time being his sunshiny self.

" Psh, nah." The quarterback responded.

" I'm sorry, Lance... but did I just hear you correctly?" Allura asked from the driver's seat. " You and Keith did it somewhere in my house?!" She frantically exclaimed.

" You bet your ass they did!" Pidge squealed while leaning on her brother. " Lance put his hot dog in Keith's donut hole!" She was so drunk that she didn't even know what she was saying. Leave it to Pidge to have drank the most out of everyone.

" In my defense, he was begging." Lance said, and he lightly caressed Keith's cheek with a fond expression on his face. " He's just so cute that I can't say no."

" Where did you guys fuck?!" Allura used a swear word, which was unusual for her to do.

" Shhhh!" Lance said, obviously trying to change the subject. " You'll wake him up."

" And we're back!" Hunk projected, honestly uncomfortable as Allura pulled up to Matt and Pidge's house. He was spending the night there, but Shay, who was in the passenger seat, wasn't. He placed a chaste kiss on her cheek before getting out of the van.

" You can carry Keith across the street, right?" Matt asked Lance.

" Of course." Lance smiled. Keith was really asleep and it didn't look like he'd be waking up any time soon. He looked so peaceful, even though he was kind of drooling on Lance.

Everyone besides Shay and Allura began stepping out of the van. Pidge was especially a challenge. Matt pretty much had to pick her up and carry her. And Hunk facepalmed while trying to help get her across the lawn.

Lance walked up to Allura's window, which she'd left down. " You might wanna wash your sheets..." He chuckled, holding Keith bridal style. And the cheer captain looked absolutely mortified.

" You two really did it in my bed?!" She screeched. Just thinking about all the fluids that were probably on her comforter made her shudder.

Lance smirked seeing her reaction, but the smile faded once he saw Shiro open the front door to Keith's house. Apparently, he'd waited up for them. It was literally three in the morning.

As Lance started taking Keith over and across the driveway, Allura knew she had to do something. Lance would make an ass out of himself if he had to explain things. That... and she might've been using any excuse she could to talk to Shiro again.

" I'll be right back." She told Shay before getting out of the van.

" Lance? Why are you carrying Keith? Is he okay?" Shiro questioned as soon as Lance got closer. The two boys reeked of alcohol.

" Well- uh... you see..." The football player trailed off. And Allura was just now walking up, hoping she could talk Shiro down. He'd most likely be livid at first.