Taming the Children

(( Thank you everyone so much for 11K views and all the votes! I love reading your comments as well, they truly make my day! <3))

" Did you have dinner?" Lance asked Marco, mainly because he always seemed to be assured when he answered questions. Luis was usually more mellow, and could often be found on the sidelines.

" Yeah, we got pizza!" The short, tan boy responded with a shining grin. He had defined freckles that had been sprinkled across his cheeks, and his hair was more chocolatey than Lance's. But there was a clear resemblance between them.

" Oooo..." The older brother spoke, wrapping an arm around Keith. They were all seated on the large sectional in the center of the living room. " Is Veronica in her room?"

" Yeah." Luis said quietly as he sat cross legged near the end of the couch. He was a practical mini version of Lance. His hair was the same beautiful brown color, and his cheeks had small freckles dotting the soft skin. They were faint, but noticeable if he stood in the right light.

" Figures." The alpha chuckled. He got up, and walked to the foot of the stairs, shouting up there so his sister could hear him. " Ronny! You should come down here!"

There was a loud groan that emanated from somewhere on the upper level of the house.

" Whyyyyy?!" The girl whined.

" Because I finally have my boyfriend here, and I want you to meet him!" Lance called, and he could hear the annoyance in her stomps. She peered around the corner a short time later, and a singular earbud was hanging down by her side.

Keith sat quietly on the opposite side of the couch from the twins. He guessed that they had to be fraternal, mainly because they looked somewhat different.

Anxiety was beginning to run rampant across the extent of the cheerleader's mind. It was slightly embarrassing, but he was intimidated in their presence. Teenagers weren't really supposed to be frightened by small creatures that weren't even tall enough to see over the kitchen counter. But Keith was different; he had little to no experience with kids, so he wasn't really sure how he should act around them. He praised his lucky stars when Lance returned to the room. " Keith, this is my sister, Veronica." The alpha spoke, smiling down at the shorter female.

She was disinterested to say the very least, and she was staring at her dimly lit phone screen. Her hair had a stripe of red in the front, where her bangs were swooped down and across part of her face. " Ronny." Lance nudged her, and when he got no response he pulled out her earbud.

" Dude, chill!" She rolled her eyes at her brother. " And how many times have I told you to not call me that when other people are here?" Veronica felt like the little nickname was weird, and that others shouldn't take to calling her by it.

" Don't be so prissy." The quarterback shot Keith an ' I'm so sorry.' look. " And make sure to be nice, Keith is friend, not food." He joked, knowing that his sister could have quite the attitude if left unchecked.

" Right." She said, and took a seat in the loveseat that was adjacent to the sectional. " Hi Keith." She greeted, brushing the colored portion of hair from her eyes. And Lance glared at her with a slightly warning expression. He knew that his boyfriend was probably nervous enough without her being... well... in middle school. Enough said.

" Hi, Veronica." Keith noticed that she had about the same persona he did at that age. The all too familiar rebellious look with ripped skinny jeans and a worn out My Chemical Romance shirt.

" Just call her Ronny." Luis told the omega, trying to help. He was really good at reading situations for his age, and he was practically the sharpest kid in his grade. But he still was ridiculously close with Marco, who spent all his time rough housing with other children and running around. The two went back to playing amongst themselves, and Veronica narrowed her eyes.