Confessions

Lance and Keith both were on a bench behind the school. They faced the parking lot, and the omega's fingers were trembling as he clicked on Shiro's contact.

" He's going to freak out..." Keith looked down.

" Do you want me to talk to him?" Lance asked. He made sure that Keith's legs had enough room as they rested atop his backpack at the end of the bench. Even though the smaller male was still wearing his cheer shoes, his ankle was noticeably swollen.

" No... it's okay..." Keith pressed the call button. He sniffed while listening to the dial tone. There were damp stains on his cheeks from the crying he'd done.

Lance was infuriated that his boyfriend was in this amount of pain. He didn't want to say 'I told you so.' But that was all he could think as he looked down at Keith, who had his head in Lance's lap.

" Keith? I'm at work, what's up?" Shiro picked up on the other end. The little brother knew he wasn't supposed to call unless it was an emergency. Shiro could get in trouble for having his phone out at work.

" Hey..." Keith said, and Shiro immediately could tell something was wrong. " I need you to pick Lance and I up..."

" What's wrong? You were crying." The older brother left the room where his colleagues were, so he could talk to him privately.

" I-" Keith looked at Lance. " At cheer... there was an accident... and we're not sure if my ankle is broken or not."

" Keith, that was anything but an accident." Lance said.

" What?! You need to tell me what happened!" Shiro didn't even bother telling his boss where he was going. He rushed to the break room and grabbed his keys before bolting out the back door of the building.

Keith shot Lance a 'what the fuck' look. If they told him it wasn't an accident, they would have to explain way more than that.

" I was stunting and my foot landed wrong." The omega spoke, hearing the alarm in Shiro's voice. " It crunched... and... I can't put weight on it."

" No no... what did Lance say?! Did someone hurt you on purpose?!" Shiro exclaimed, slamming the door to his van. He wasted no time in starting up the ignition.

" Yes! That's exactly what I'm saying!" Lance cut in. He was sick of hiding everything from one of the only people who might be able to help them. The alpha couldn't just stand by and watch them go after his boyfriend over and over. He was done.

" Lance!" Keith scolded him. He didn't want his brother to find out about the video or the blackmail. It was humiliating.

" Are you at the school?" Shiro sped out of the parking lot, leaving black tire marks as he took a sharp turn to the right.

" In the back." Lance answered. Keith couldn't say anything from how shocked he was.

" I'll be there in two minutes." Shiro said. It was obvious he was speeding, and his engine could be heard through the phone. Keith hung up before Lance could say any more.

" Babe, what the actual fuck?!" He tried to sit up, but immediately regretted it. There was searing pain clawing at his ankle the second he attempted to shift.

" Keith, I'm not dealing with this anymore. They won't stop unless-" The taller male cut himself off. He wouldn't dare to even say it, so he said something in place of it. " Shiro can help us."

" We'll have to tell him everything!" Keith panicked.

" I'd rather have him know that I fucked you in the shed than have to watch you get hurt again!" Lance raised his voice, not meaning to. And he could tell that it had startled Keith.