The Lake House

(( That moment when my mom finally asked what my bracelet means ^^ lmao. I told her it was a band and she ACTUALLY BOUGHT IT!))

It was after seven at night when Lance showed up at Keith's.

" Don't tell me you're bringing all that shit?" Keith looked at Lance skeptically upon opening the door and seeing the three bags he had.

" We're going to be there for a week, this isn't even a lot." Lance scoffed while walking in. He set his bags by the door so they'd be there when they left in the morning. " Mamá says it's better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it."

" Did she also tell you to bring your whole wardrobe? Jeez." Shiro asked while coming down the stairs. And Keith could only chuckle.

" Whatever." Lance folded his arms.

" Anyways..." Keith hugged him. " I'm happy you're here." He affectionately said while gazing up at Lance.

" Why is that?" Lance moved to hug him back, embracing the boy's slim figure.

" Cause you can help me pack." Keith smiled.

" And here I was expecting an 'I love you.'" Lance laughed, looking play offended.

" Oh yeah... that too." Keith rolled his eyes.

" Boys, before you go upstairs, one thing." Shiro said, and the couple turned their attention to him. " Don't stay up late. We'll have to leave early tomorrow morning if we're going to get there at a decent time."

There was a shared groan that came from Keith and Lance.

" You can sleep during the car ride if you're still tired. But we're leaving at 9 A.M. after we pick up Pidge and Matt." The older brother informed them. " Then we have to meet up with Allura, Hunk, and Shay at the gas station."

" We have to be in a car with Pidge for 8 hours?" Keith's eye twitched.

" Yeah...?" Shiro responded. " Something wrong?"

" She's a crazy fangirl. Enough said." Lance had a weird look on his face. He seemed to be a mix of scared and excited.

" She won't do anything crazy." Shiro laughed to himself.

" She literally bought us a vibrator and writes fanfiction about us. Is that not crazy enough?" Keith raised an eyebrow at Shiro as him and Lance made their way up the steps.

Shiro cringed.

" Touché." He said.

And as Keith and Lance walked into the smaller boy's room, it was obvious that Keith hadn't even started packing.

" Really?" Lance asked.

" What? It won't take long, after all... I'm not bringing my whole closet and then some." Keith side eyed his boyfriend.

" Hey! A lot of it is beach stuff. It's a lake house, meaning that there's a lake, and I'd need swim suits, towels, sunscreen, all sorts of stuff." Lance had a somewhat pouty face.

" Mhm." Keith hummed, going for his closet to grab a duffel bag. He set it down on the bed and unzipped it.

" You think you can fit everything you need in that?" The alpha had narrowed eyes as he scrutinized the bag.

" I'll make it fit." Keith smirked at him.

" That's the right attitude." Lance bit his lip, taking the comment in the exact way Keith had meant it. He absolutely loved when Keith made dirty jokes.