Stupid Feelings

" Remember, don't leave the house, and don't have anyone over." Shiro said, while straightening his tie in the mirror.

" I'm not a little kid, you don't have to treat me like I'm six." Keith rolled his eyes while leaning against a wall in the living room. " You're just going out to dinner, I think I'll survive."

" It's not just a dinner, Keith. This is also an important business meeting with my boss. I don't think you understand how beneficial this could be for me; for us."  The older brother said, going for the door.

" Right. Well have fun I guess." The omega waved his hand. Shiro only nodded before walking out and getting in his van. It really must've been embarrassing having to drive it all the time considering he looked like a stressed out soccer mom 24/7.

The car's ignition rumbled and soon the sound disappeared slowly down the street. And Keith was left on his own for once.

He headed to the kitchen, opened the fridge, and pulled out a can of soda. When he closed the door, and he noticed a figure had been standing behind it.

" Jesus, fuck!" He swore, dropping the Pepsi onto the hard tile floor. The mysterious person chuckled. " Lance!?" The omega exclaimed, noticing the trademark smirk, and glistening blue eyes.

" Never realized you had such a dirty mouth, Keith." He began, coming forward to stand in front of the other. " I know a better way you can put those pretty little lips to good use..." Lance purred. The couple inch height difference between them had never seemed so tall to Keith. Right then it felt like the alpha was a skyscraper.

" You wish." He said before turning to walk away. But Lance threw a hand against the fridge door, blocking Keith's path.

" I wish? Don't act like you don't want to." He leered down at the cheerleader, who said nothing. " I bet you're just dying to know what I taste like..."

Keith felt himself turn a dark red at that comment, because well, it was true. He looked at Lance with beading eyes, he didn't want to admit it.

" I- no I don't!" The omega denied it, but was obviously being untruthful as he bit his lip. Lance gave him this very demanding, irritated look, and it felt like he was staring right through the boy's clothes. It made Keith squeamish to no end. " Stop looking at me like that..."

" Not until you admit you want me." The alpha growled, and the other felt chills run down his spine.

" Good luck with that." He said, trying to push past Lance's arm, which wouldn't move, it was practically cemented there. The taller male sighed, before taking hold of Keith's wrists, and pinning them flat back against the fridge's cold, metal surface.

" Admit it."

" N-no... let me go." Lance felt the omega squirm and start mumble against him. Keith had accidentally fallen asleep about twenty minutes ago, and was leaning on the alpha's shoulder.

He eyed him suspiciously, not realizing until now that Keith talked in his sleep. But still, he was more than a little curious to know what the boy was dreaming of.

Keith struggled against Lance, but got nowhere. His muscle mass was far too little for Lance to even budge. " Lance!" He wiggled, trying to get away. Though every instinct his body had was screaming at him to do otherwise.

" Now why would I do that? You know that's not what you really want..." The quarterback felt him and Keith getting closer, their lips nearly brushing as he spoke. The omega couldn't utter a word, almost like his body wouldn't let him. Instead, he shook his head slightly as if to say no. " Exactly..." Lance said, picking Keith up, still pressing him up against the fridge. And the omega's arms instinctively found their way behind his shoulders, a maroon blush all over his cheekbones.