Reunion

(( Steamy smut warning!))

" Team, I know it's not exactly... ideal. But we have a new member joining our squad starting today. This is Acxa." Allura said to the group, introducing a very ornery looking girl to them.

" Hi." She said with a disinterested tone. Acxa wasn't exactly a new student here, but she had been persuaded to join cheer by someone else. Well, persuaded wasn't the right word to use. Rather, she was blackmailed, and not allowed to tell a soul why she was there. Just because she was being forced into this didn't mean that she had to like it.

Keith looked at the new girl questionably. Her short blue hair was pulled back into a neat ponytail, and she seemed to be dirty looking nobody in particular. Acxa kind of gave him the creeps.

Why was she even here? With only a month- give or take a couple weeks- left in the season it didn't make sense. The school allowing her to join so late was against policy and Keith was sure of it. But who was he to make a big deal over it?

" Is there anything you'd like to share about yourself? I'm sure the girls- and Keith, sorry! Would like to get to know their new teammate. We all share a close bond here." Allura asked Acxa. She was uncomfortable with this already. Frankly, adding another person right now wasn't good for the team. It would offset the flow, and it didn't help that Acxa had a little bit of an attitude. It wasn't the queen bee kind where she acted like Regina George. Rather, it was the ' I'm too good for this, don't talk to me' vibe.

As soon as there was a water break, Keith was relieved. There was a new sense of tension during their drills, and he didn't like it one bit.

...

Meanwhile, Lance was busting his ass. Coran was slightly irritated with him for having to miss the homecoming game last week. So he was determined to make it up to him. He'd been sprinting extra fast, throwing even harder than usually. Lance was living up to his full potential, and the coach was beginning to forgive him by about halfway through practice, when they had a water break.

As Hunk and Lance neared the benches, they both perked up upon noticing something.

" Pidge, Matt?" They asked in unison, turning to each other, then back to the table. The two siblings were organizing the water bottles, and wearing the signature jerseys that managers would.

" I was waiting for the hello." Matt smiled, turning around. And Pidge's face lit up as soon as she saw the two alphas coming over.

" Come here!!!" Hunk started running, and he nearly squished them both into a hug. Lance was just shocked to see his old friends; since when were they back in town?

" Hunk! I- I need to breathe!" The small girl laughed, her toes were barely grazing the grass. And Matt just started laughing as their friend set them down.

" That's all I get?! I haven't seen you guys since freshman year!" The big ray of sunshine beamed. He really did give the best hugs in the history of the universe.

Pidge held out her fist, and Hunk activated their secret handshake. Somehow, neither of them had forgotten it over the years.

" Hey!" Lance exclaimed from behind, just now catching up. " You're doing the handshake without me?!" He pouted.

Matt just held out his fist as well, after all, he remembered it too. The quarterback grinned, doing the fist pump first, following it with intricate hand motions. " Since when are you guys back? A call would've been nice." Lance looked at Pidge with narrowed eyes. She'd barely gotten any taller since the last time they'd seen each other.

I'm Not Easy {Klance Omegaverse/ HS AU}рдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдХрд╣рд╛рдирд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд░рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВред рдЕрднреА рдЦреЛрдЬреЗрдВ