More Than A Little Tipsy

(( Smut warning!))

" What in God's name is going on in here?!" Allura yelled while swimming through the crowd of people in her house. The music was turned up way too loud, and someone had disconnected Pidge's Bluetooth from the speaker. Now every song on the playlist was dirty, if not completely sexual.

There was the very distinctive smell of beer, and someone might've even smuggled in vodka. Nearly everyone was having trouble balancing on the dance floor, and some people had even toppled over.

Allura was weaving her way to the kitchen, where the punch should've been. The bowl was completely empty.

" And so I pose a philosophical question..." Pidge slurred to her friend group. They'd all taken refuge in the family room to get away from the many alphas. She sat on the back of the couch which she could've easily fallen from. Pidge had also taken a shade from one of the lamps, and was now using it as a hat. " If-If Earth is tilted on its axis, does- pffff!" She laughed. " does that mean the world is always turning up?"

Lance started chuckling while everyone else facepalmed.

And Allura finally found her friends in their little hiding spot.

" Salutations~" Pidge hiccuped upon seeing her.

" Everyone out there is drunk! I think..." The cheer captain told them quickly. And Keith giggled for what seemed like the millionth time that night. " Is that a... lampshade?" She asked, seeing Pidge.

" Why this?" Pidge felt at her 'hat'. " This is my thinking cap." She burst out laughing yet again.

" She's completely inebriated!" Allura exclaimed. " I thought I could trust you all not to-" And then it hit her.

" Someone spiked the punch." Matt said, shaking his head at his sister's antics. " They'd already had a ton of it by the time we figured it out." He was just happy that Shay, Hunk, and him had managed to stay relatively sober.

" This is exactly why I don't throw big parties." Allura was beyond pissed. But at that point, if she asked people to leave they wouldn't listen anyways.

Suddenly there was a loud crash from the other room, big enough to be heard over the music. It sounded like a giant vase had just hit a tile floor. And Allura made the most irritated expression ever before going to figure out what happened.

" Hey-Hey, Lance." Keith whispered quietly to his boyfriend. Lance wasn't nearly as hammered as him, not by a long shot. " Don't you have something to show me upstairs?" He winked in an over exaggerated way.

Keith, apparently, was a horny giggling mess when drunk. This was news to Lance, who was pretty tipsy himself.

" I think what you really want to see is downstairs..." He smirked and lifted a single eyebrow. " If ya catch my drift..."

" Ooo ooo! I know!" Pidge raised her hand excitedly, almost like she was in class. " You guys are gonna fuck! F U ... uhhh- K C! FUCK!"

" I think your 'thinking cap' is malfunctioning." Hunk said, cringing somewhat. He hated being around drunk people, especially his friends. But there was nothing they could do about it now.

Keith couldn't stop his spontaneous fits of laughter even if he tried. He was sitting on Lance's lap, facing and pretty much straddling him.

" Babe..." The omega whispered in Lance's ear. And since everyone else was trying babysit Pidge, nobody heard him. " I want you..." He said in a husky, somewhat slurred voice. Keith's breath smelled like cranberries and something definitely not kid friendly. Whatever flavor the punch was before this was overpowered by the alcohol.